The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » 3 disc monte (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Diamond
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of David Diamond
If you like the 3 card Monte you will love the '3 disc Monte' which is the biggest scam being played around the world today, especially in Europe. For those who do not know about it is a basically the same as 3 card Monte, except that 3 plastic disc's are used instead of cards. One of these discs has a whit spot on it, this is the one you have to follow. It has many advantages over 3 card Monte, the disc's will never blow away if playing out side, they will last a life time with care and never need replacing. It is a very visual and easy game to follow if you know nothing about playing cards, just follow the white spot! Works on the same principle as the standard Monte IE using the Hype, double Hype and a lot of other lovely moves. Check out http://www.magicswindles.com/ AL supplies THE BEST disc's available along with a host of accessories and different disc's to choose from. I will be posting a full review very soon, in the Latest and Greatest for those who want to know more. I am using these in my Bunco booth show along with 3 shells and fast and loose, it is a crowd pleaser.
Glenn Morphew
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago
486 Posts

Profile of Glenn Morphew
I don't have a set Al's disks yet but I have a few sets of his shells and peas and I can vouch for their quality ... Everything is top shelf.

I can assure you whatever you order will look as good in person as it's pictured on his website... These disks look awesome! I'm going to have to pick up a set!

Glenn
Visit www.povmagician.com for
The Rub-a-dub Deluxe Suite
The Morphew One Hand Top Palm
Bob's 3 Shell Boot Camp and more...
BigWheel
View Profile
New user
Earth near Washington DC
43 Posts

Profile of BigWheel
I just received a set of the Monte Disks and they are very nice. I'd also say that Al was extremely helpful over email and prompt to ship after I ordered. Now, back to practicing!
shellgame-al
View Profile
Veteran user
Arizona, USA
352 Posts

Profile of shellgame-al
Thanks to all of you. I am always happy, when I know your happy.

I am working on the video now, hope to have it done soon. I will email all of you with the link and password to the video, as soon as it is done.
It will have the standard stuff and some new stuff that I have came up with.

Al
Manufacture of 3 Shell Game Sets & 3 Disk Monte Sets
3shells.com and magicswindles.com
Badger
View Profile
Elite user
Ireland
401 Posts

Profile of Badger
I just got my disk in the mail from AL, I ordered two sets they are absolutely beautiful. You can tell a lot of thought went into this project that I love most about these days you have a variety of different disk to choose from. I got the white dot and the peep show disk. I definitely will be ordering more. The quality of the disc are unbeatable they are all the same size and very heavy duty, they will last you a lifetime. It is always a wonderful thing when somebody puts their heart and soul into a product. And shipping was very fast I live in Florida and I had mine in two days. I cannot wait for the video I am anxiously looking forward to that. AL has truly gone far and beyond with this product. This is by far the very best set I have ever owned.
vanp8
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of vanp8
Badger are you still in Florida? Orlando, Melbourne, or Vero Beach?
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On May 2, 2013, shellgame-al wrote:
Thanks to all of you. I am always happy, when I know your happy.

I am working on the video now, hope to have it done soon. I will email all of you with the link and password to the video, as soon as it is done.
It will have the standard stuff and some new stuff that I have came up with.

Al

Hey Al, did you ever do the video.

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Mr. Bones
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Mr. Bones
Quote:
On Dec 20, 2018, Steven Conner wrote:

Hey Al, did you ever do the video.

Steve

Max T. Oz is your man for video on the discs.
He re-writes what can be done with the discs in a manner rarely (if ever) seen in short con video tutorials.
Mr. Bones
"Hey Rube"!
shellgame-al
View Profile
Veteran user
Arizona, USA
352 Posts

Profile of shellgame-al
I agree with Mr.Bones, Max T. Oz is your man for videos on the discs.

Al
Manufacture of 3 Shell Game Sets & 3 Disk Monte Sets
3shells.com and magicswindles.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » 3 disc monte (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL