The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Confetti in manipulation act (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
miikkel3
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of miikkel3
Quote:
On 2013-05-02 20:29, alextsui wrote:
If you can work a TT into your routine, that would be a good way to store the confetti and allow you to start and end with seemingly empty hands.

Could you tell me what a TT is?
mtpascoe
View Profile
Inner circle
1932 Posts

Profile of mtpascoe
TT is an abbreviation that we use on the Magic Café when we are not in Secret Session. I can’t say what it is, but if have been doing magic for awhile, you probably own one. The Vanishing Silk uses one.
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
You might want to try SHOT from Voitco a new product at stevens magic .this might be the answer .
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22453 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I just got the email advertising "Sure Shot" by Viktor Voitko from Stevens Magic. Do not know anything about it, but here is the advert page.

http://www.stevensmagic.com/index.php?ma......um=email
miikkel3
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of miikkel3
Quote:
On 2013-05-03 03:30, mtpascoe wrote:
TT is an abbreviation that we use on the Magic Café when we are not in Secret Session. I can’t say what it is, but if have been doing magic for awhile, you probably own one. The Vanishing Silk uses one.

I know what it is, thank you
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22453 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I forgot another newer item, Vernet Confetti Shooter. Again, no experience with this device. It looks like it may be fashioned after a FT.

http://themagicwarehouse.com/cgi-bin/fin......d=VERNET CONFETTI
gchen99
View Profile
New user
Burnaby BC
34 Posts

Profile of gchen99
Quote:
On 2013-05-03 18:03, Bill Hegbli wrote:
I forgot another newer item, Vernet Confetti Shooter. Again, no experience with this device. It looks like it may be fashioned after a FT.

http://themagicwarehouse.com/cgi-bin/fin......d=VERNET CONFETTI

wow, it looks cool. I'd like to know how it works. Need one of those
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Do you really want to make a mess on stage?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22453 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Pete Biro, it is always good to learn how to push a broom well, so if the magic thing does not work out, you have something to fall back on! Smile
Bill Wilson
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Bill Wilson
I don`t think making a mess on a stage or a platform is any big deal. Things that could be slipped on like rice or water should best be avoided.
lukecookmagic
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of lukecookmagic
For my ball manipulation act I buy confetti stacks from a company called airfx ..take a small stack about 30-40 piece stack and slide over a paper clip to secure .. now pin the paper clip (with a saftey pin) to the inside of your jacket or If you don't use a jacket pin the load under a secret material flap in the crease of your costume.. and steal the load this way. Its the smoothest way to steal confetti and also the neatest for a small flutter of fetti . I have always thought using a snowstorm load for a vanish of a card or ball is a little extreme .
Hope this helps you .
www.lukecookmagic.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Confetti in manipulation act (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL