The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 63 Tim Sonefelt lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
I know it's late, but an invitation to anyone in the area: Tim Sonefelt will be presenting a lecture tonight at 7:30 which is free! The location is The Playhouse at Furman. See ring63.com for more details. Hope to see you there!
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
CardStudent
View Profile
New user
Greer, SC
57 Posts

Profile of CardStudent
I attended this and want to say that anyone who has the opportunity to book Tim for a lecture of attend one in the future should do so. All of the material is very practical and creative. Some of the effects are marketed separately by Tim's company, but in the lecture he explains how to make up versions of the effects for yourself with materials most magicians already have or could easily obtain. Plus, there are a couple of routines that do not require any special props anyway. As far as the routines themselves, those of you who are familiar with Tim's work will not be surprised that most of them are intended for family show audiences. Nonetheless, there were a few pieces in there that would play just as well in a corporate show or at a hospitality suite. I have not read the lecture notes yet, but I scrolled through the 82 page .pdf and noticed that there is a lot of bonus material in there as well. The name of the lecture is "Box of Trix," so if you are never able to make it to any of his lectures, you might want to pick up the notes from his web site. If you ever do any shows with any kids in the audience, you are bound to find at least one idea in there that you will use.
"Cards are the poetry of magic." J.N. Hofzinser
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 63 Tim Sonefelt lecture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL