The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Impossible Card to Wallet (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
MT
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of MT
Is there a video of this somewhere so we know what we're ordering?
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1177 Posts

Profile of paperinick
Try this, YMMV: http://mental-treasures.com/Mental-Treas......CTW.html

P.S. I don't know why the original trailer was taken down.
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On 2013-08-19 23:30, paperinick wrote:
Try this, YMMV: http://mental-treasures.com/Mental-Treas......CTW.html

P.S. I don't know why the original trailer was taken down.

O.K. it is back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja8Mn3tA0Ds
Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Ok, this is just lovely. Even the packaging is pretty! But get it for the effect.

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Smile You are right, Tony.
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Beautiful looking wallet. If I didn't already carry my Tony Miller Complete Peek Wallet, I'd go for it.

Jan, congratulations!

Z
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
Jan, I sent you a PM.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Answered already Smile. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Wow, I saw no move at all, naively done Jan
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On 2013-09-01 21:32, dooblehorn wrote:
Wow, I saw no move at all, naively done Jan

Because there are no moves Smile. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Profile of drphil
I'm sure by now all of hese are sold out. Is that correct Jan? Also you don't plan on putting out an English version. This is the strongest card to wallet effect I've ever seen. To bad it is out of reach for me. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying this.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Indeed, it's not cheap, but - more importantly - it's excellent value. Just think about it and the output one can gain from this....
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-09-01 06:49, JanForster wrote:

O.K. it is back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja8Mn3tA0Ds
Jan

:applause: Smile Smile

I don't speak a word of German, yet I understood everything you said. It's like I had a Babel Fish in my ear.

Jan, you are one of the best performers I've ever seen!
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Thanks a lot, guys, for your compliments Smile! It is true, it is not cheap, but when you see what you receive it is not even expensive.

Although I am not involved in the "marketing" I got told recently that there were still 7 or 8 units available. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
1177 Posts

Profile of paperinick
Listen to Jan. He is a genius. Pure genius. Smile
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Profile of drphil
Perhaps Jan could write up a translated PDF for us english speaking that are on the fence. The expense is one thing and I do believe it is probbily worth the asking price for anyone interested in a great effect like this. But not having a translated version means I would be missing out on a lot of the great tips from Jan, or not understanding all that makes this work. Unlike Zombie I have no Babel fish and outside of seeing the card to wallet effect I have no idea what was said and I'm sure that I'm not alone. To be honest I also thought this would be sold out. Those are the reasons I said it is out of reach for me.
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
1177 Posts

Profile of paperinick
Yes, I got the impression that the goal of the marketing was to keep this off the broad market. It's a gem nonetheless!
sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1065 Posts

Profile of sbays
Why do you keep taking the video down? It is turning potential buyers away, just so you know.
"Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I would assume that the producers of this DVD does not want to sell it to English speaking magicians. They only want it to be sold in Germany. I did not understand a word of what was said. That is the calmest German tone I have ever heard, I did not recognize the language at all. Most of the German I have heard is very emphatic to say the least. They must have calmed down since the war.

Translating German is very difficult from what those that can translate the language say. What he said is I have a box, remove the card from the box. Select a card, keep it behind your back. etc. I bet that the presentation in English would only take a minute or two, but do to the complicated German language they say a whole sentence for a couple words said in English. Smile

I am told that all countries mandatorily teach English in school, they learn to print it, read it, and speak it. So there is no reason not to make the DVD in English.

Jan Forster most likely takes the video presentation down, because as he mentioned several time, he has nothing to do with the promotion or sale of this trick. So he most likely does not want anyone else to copy his routine he performs. I respect his right to do so, as it is his creation. So everyone else should appreciate his right to do so.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Impossible Card to Wallet (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL