The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Sweaty Hands! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kellser121
View Profile
New user
UK
42 Posts

Profile of kellser121
Any of you wise old folk out there have any tips to try and stop your hands getting sweaty! With me its not just nerves, I seem to just have fairly sweaty palms anyway! I have tried anti-perspirants but they make my hands sticky!
Any help would be much appreciated,
Andy
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2316 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Try to not make a fist when walking or talking to people. Keep them open. I used to have a problem like that. But now I just don't make fists unless I'm doing coin magic. Smile
Daniel Meadows
View Profile
Veteran user
Manchester, UK
390 Posts

Profile of Daniel Meadows
Try soaking your hands in cold water. It works for me. I have the sweaty hands syndrome pretty much all the time, and so I will try Coolmoney's tip and report back.
Cerberus Wallet, Equilibrium, Counterfeit, Deadly Marked Deck, Infamous, Instinct
kellser121
View Profile
New user
UK
42 Posts

Profile of kellser121
Cheers guys, obviously be trying both of them, i also had a thought myself, bit of talcum powder helps a bit as well.
Andini
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, OH
685 Posts

Profile of Andini
I've found "Glycerin and Rosewater" to have helped tremendously! You can get it any Drug Store. I got mine at Walgreens.
Cornelius
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Cornelius
I just turn the tap as cold as it can get and rinse my hands in it till they get drier.

From,
Cornelius. Smile
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Do a search of the Cafe for the word "sweaty". I found quite a few topics devoted to the care of sweaty palms. Rosemary oil was among the treatments mentioned.
Jimmy Lee
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
682 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Lee
Try some of those foot spray that keeps your feet dry.
It works on hands as well.
Magically Yours,

Jimmy...
a guy from a tropical island in South East Asia
..oops...where did he disappeared to????
phonic69
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of phonic69
Kellser121 you read my mind, I have sweaty hands and have tried everything to stop them from perperating! The talc works well and leaves my hands smelling fresh!

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Sweaty Hands! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL