The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Close Up Success 2.0 website launch! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
Several years ago, I purchased several units of a really great close up e-course run by UK magicians Chris Dugdale and Phil Jay. The content was real workers' stuff and the advice given made it a really comprehensive resource. However, for some reason, it was difficult to gain access to the website and when I contacted Chris, he asked me to wait until their website was revamped.

Well it's ready now and it's well worth the wait! The entire course has been revised, updated and augmented wth incredible bonus content like full-length video lectures from people like Tony Middleton (who wrote Performing Magic) and Phil Jay. The course will be downloadable in 52 weekly modules for you to keep or print out - and the Platinum membership package is only £9.90 - AN AMAZING DEAL!

To sweeten the deal, Chris and Phil are giving away a free 40-min DVD download called ALPHA - which contains several great tricks from Chris' professional repertoire. There are no strings attached and I signed up even before downloading the DVD as I know the quality from the original course!

Here's the link and please do yourself a favour and click on it! There's really no obligation or commitment involved!

http://www.closeupsuccess.com/sq/26079-my-squeeze-page
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Will this be mainly card magic, or a mixture of genres.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
Sorry for the error - the monthly subscription fee for the platinum membership (unlimited access to all the resources and bonuses) is USD$9.90 - and not £9.90 as I previously posted. This makes it an even better deal!
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
Oops! Sorry again - the correct price for an unlimited monthly Platinun membership is USD$9.95!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Thanks magicbern!
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
NO worries Zombie Magic _ I got wind of this a bit earlier through an email from Chris and so, with his permission, I want to share it with the rest of you who are interested. The Alpha DVD is really good and the Invisible Deck routine is a real worker!!!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I just watched "You're Unbelievable" from the Alpha DVD. Chris Dugdale is a wonderful performer and teacher. I like him.

magicbern, thanks again for sharing this info with us all!

I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the DVD. Here's what's on it:

REORDER – first featured in Magicseen’s book “Best of British” this is the first time it has ever been captured on film. Performance and explanation of this stunning effect, perfect for walk around.

YOU’RE UNBELIEVABLE – AKA The trick that fooled Roy Johnson! Based on a John Bannon idea, a prediction goes very wrong until the twist at the end…this may well fool you!

THE ONE HANDED SECOND DEAL - a close look at this elegant one handed solution.

The 2 ACE 4 ACE PRODUCTION – performance only of one of the most visual ace productions with an added kicker.

THE FLIP DOUBLE – one of the most amazing double lifts ever.

ZEBRA CROSSING AND THE REAL INVISIBLE DECK – performances only of these incredible effects.

ELMSLEY FINESSE - make your elmsley count as natural as possible.

THE FLYING CARD AT ANY NUMBER – AKA the World’s most impossible card trick. A card is signed and shuffled into the deck. Then a number is freely named by the spectator. Suddenly a card spins out into the air and lands back in the deck at that exact number. It is the signed card.
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
See what I mean - and the rest of the course is filled with effects from working repertoires as well as sections on theory, marketing and all the elements that will be of interest to close-up magicians of all levels.
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
The only thing that makes me hesitate is the fact I can't download the videos to my computer and view them whenever I want to.

If and when the website goes belly up, you will no longer have access to them.

Remove that restriction and I am sure you will get more takers like me.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
magicbyfish
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of magicbyfish
If they were to allow downloads of the videos theyd have to be charging a lot more. I have the fulloriginal course and have allready signed for this. having spoken to chris and knowing phil, this will be a seminal piece of work and if you miss it ,, you'll definately miss out
teoswand
View Profile
Regular user
usa
108 Posts

Profile of teoswand
After being a part of Close Up Success course last few months I can give it 2 thumbs up.
Older seminars miss advice about how to use todays advancements in technology and markets, this course does not.
Information shared is valuable and up to date.
Chris is always putting out new stuff and if there is any misunderstandings he will respond to your emails quickly.

I didn't get into course to learn new magic but to get better in marketing myself, for those of you eager to learn
more magic you will not be disappointed.

For 10$ a month it is a really really good investment!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Close Up Success 2.0 website launch! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL