The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Soul Paper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I have to say the item discussed by John Riggs on one of his dvds that has a very similar look and feel (though his is more straightforward) is well worth the investment..i used it a lot last summer, outdoors at house-parties...
I've asked to be banned
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Anyone in the UK got this?
Don't think I have seen the stuff used here in stores?
Anyone help?
Thanks
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Reignofsound, I live in Spain but am from London, you will have no prooblem finding what you need in the UK.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Cheers George, have a well know brand in the house just now but it's round :-(
Will have a look tomorrow
ricklaxmagic
View Profile
Special user
West Bloomfield, Michigan
690 Posts

Profile of ricklaxmagic
Quote:
On 2013-05-15 21:14, emyers99 wrote:
He teaches his method for getting the info and also gives three other sources for different methods. There are several ways to get the info if you don't like the tear. For example, I love my telethought 2 wallett.

Good call. I own a telethought 2 wallet but never even use it. I'm going to give it a try with this... Good thought.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
I've spent today trying various types of gimmick in the uk including those used on the video and have had no luck. If anyone in the UK could recommend a brand that works that would be awesome!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Ken Lam
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Ken Lam
An alternate ending would be to perform Disintigration by Spidey and PL Bergeron with the ashes landed on your hand
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Can anyone in the UK pm me a brand that works?
Tried a few and none are right
Thanks
bobbyk
View Profile
Special user
Florida
683 Posts

Profile of bobbyk
This works very well. Well worth the $10..... If anyone has a comical touch for something like this.... I'd love to know. I would rather approach that way if I can make it play right....

Thanks Rick.

Best,
Bk
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I was thinking of having a person name a historical figure rather than someone they know....I could then say historical quotes in a weird voice depending on who it is. I really appreciate Rick's tongue in cheek smile when he
offered a "bonus" with the way to gather four types of info. It was like he was saying, "hey pros, I know you paid a lot for this simple trick so let me make it worth your while!" Really funny. I wish I could take the part of soul paper with the name and rip it and put it in the other one so they both go up in smoke.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
This effect reminds me of something Don Herbert, who used to be known as Mr Wizard of Nicolodian fame would do!

Very cool and very magical looking. I believe I'm going to order.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Loooovvveeeee this!

I worked out a method where after you suck up the soul, the initials appear on your tounge. So you never say a word. Just open your mouth.
JM
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
You gonna let us in on it?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Quote:
On 2013-05-18 19:49, Justin N. Miller wrote:
Loooovvveeeee this!

I worked out a method where after you suck up the soul, the initials appear on your tounge. So you never say a word. Just open your mouth.
JM

That tatoo's gonna hurt. Smile
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Sounds like the idea from Wayne houchin where the letters were on the inside of his lip...it was on that Garcia DVD...forget the name but its smoke from mouth
dan the man
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of dan the man
Warning?
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
I purchased this last night... great idea...love the dramatic effect... I will definately be using this...

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
This was mentioned earlier in the thread:

http://www.flyingwishpaper.com/large-kits/
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Yep, thanks Dan. It was Warning
LobstaJohnson
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of LobstaJohnson
A few reflections on Soul Paper:
I bought it on Monday afternoon and did it for the first time Monday Evening to a rousing response.

1) The "thing you need" is readily available if you don't have it at home and it's cheap
2) You need to tell a good story (as always) for this trick to have maximum impact
3) Be careful doing this around people who have had a recent death in the family (i.e., don't do it)
4) It is SO worth US $10...I have paid 10x that for tricks I never do
5) Be careful doing this in a house with low ceilings...if it's still flaming a bit there may be a mark left
6) People will concentrate on the levitation angle and totally forget everything else, which makes for PERFECT MISDIRECTION
7) I have now done this half a dozen times and every time the reaction is intense.
8) In many ways, a perfect effect...easy to do, customizable to your style, and a big finish

Also, this may have been mentioned before...there is a method given on this video that is GREAT for mentalists; you may already know it but if you don't, it's worth the price. This bonus technique allows the performer to divine not only one bit of secret information, but FOUR all at once. I will use this as well and am not sure why I never knew about it before! Smile

This is great stuff. Thanks, Lax.
--
<BR>credo che tutti gli uomini siano fratelli
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Soul Paper (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL