The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Difference between old and new Cerberus set (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
billappleton
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Gatos, California
1154 Posts

Profile of billappleton
Quote:
On 2013-08-21 02:02, aceofspades71 wrote:
As mentioned here before the only difference between "old" and "new" cerberus set from Todd Lassen is additional set of Chinese gaffed and non gaffed coins. No magnets in any of the sets.
Thomas

Can someone describe the new set in more detail? What exactly is the new Cerberus? Thanks in advance.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
The only thing that's changed is the middle coin is now a Chinese coin The kind with the hole trou it! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
aceofspades71
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of aceofspades71
Quote:
On 2013-08-27 14:08, billappleton wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-08-21 02:02, aceofspades71 wrote:
As mentioned here before the only difference between "old" and "new" cerberus set from Todd Lassen is additional set of Chinese gaffed and non gaffed coins. No magnets in any of the sets.
Thomas

Can someone describe the new set in more detail? What exactly is the new Cerberus? Thanks in advance.

No problem ...
"old cerberus" - 3 coins used: silver,brass and copper. I will not go to how it works for obvious reasons.
"new cerberus" - 4 coins used: silver,chinese with a hole and copper OR silver, solid brass and copper. You can't use all 4 coins at the same time, only 3 coins. But you can interchage (replace it) brass coin for chinese coin. Now, having said that I am not Todd and maybe he will have his next cerberus available only with 3 coins or maybe he will make another run of very special sets with 4 coins??? I suggest to call him and arrange it with him.
Hope this helps!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Difference between old and new Cerberus set (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL