The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Do any magic for Thanksgiving? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24053 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I went to a club late at night. Two weird/drunk men competed with me doing close-up. It wasn't easy, but I won.
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
Had some friends over and they asked to see something so I showed them a new card trick I've been working on based on "The Da Vinci Code."
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Maestro
View Profile
Special user
799 Posts

Profile of Maestro
I showed some card magic to my relatives, and they liked it a lot. Smile

I ended up doing "Red Hot Mama" and Sankey's "Diehard Opener."
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5276 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I had two paid performances for two different gatherings. Over 60 people at the first and about 200 at the second! Both venues had DJ’s for after the feast and some variety entertainment before the feast. Strangly, no one seemed to miss watching football!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1256 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
I was at work all night for Thanksgiving. I work in a Correctional Facilty (prison) and am happy to report that none of our residents decided to perform "The Vanishing Inmate" last night. Smile

Samuel
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
Kathryn Novak
View Profile
Special user
PA
575 Posts

Profile of Kathryn Novak
I managed to pull the packages out of the turkey BEFORE I put it in the oven. If that's not magic, I don't know what is.
If anyone sees my sanity, please return it to

me.
Jonathan Rice
View Profile
Loyal user
Maryland
223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Rice
I did Jay Sankey's Airtight.It was a lot of fun. The reactions I got were almost scary.
Twitch
View Profile
New user
Buckley, WA
80 Posts

Profile of Twitch
I worked most of the night but after we closed some of us were sitting at the bar talking and I performed Arrow Split Arrow from Paul Harris's AoA series for the first time. The reactions were well worth the 4 months of practice I put into that effect.
BradleyNott
View Profile
Veteran user
Westwood, CA (UCLA)
351 Posts

Profile of BradleyNott
I performed an ambitious routine for my grandparents.

When I inserted the card face up in a marlo tilt as a get ready for a color change my Grandmother whispered to my Grandfather "Oh! I saw it didn't really go into the deck!" That was even before the color change took place. Talk about a tough crowd!

Anyway I finished the routine after some more moves and have since fixed the problems with my "flashing" tilt.

I floored my Grandmother with color monte though since I knew I had to redeem myself and magic as a whole.

I used my grandfather's signed card for the kicker at the end. She loved it.

Smile
If you were a hotdog, and you were starving...would you eat yourself? I know I would!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Do any magic for Thanksgiving? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.54 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL