The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » 'Handzoff'........ Simply Brilliant!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
I have had the privilege of using this app for a fun filled few months now....... and WHAT AN APP!!!!!

This truly is a totally hands free system.

The ability to have your prediction on the camera roll of your phone is great...... yes I know there are other apps out that have a similar ability. With this app however, the phone can be on the table the whole time, you never need to touch it from start to finish!!! The spectator is the only person that ever needs to handle the phone. Add to this the ability to incorporate destinations using the inbuilt map app, or even songs in your playlist...... the routines you are able to create using these features really are only limited by your imagination.

You can even perform without your phone ever being in play, using 'social settings'........ this allows the prediction/photograph to be viewed on a Facebook page, Twitter, Email, Text Message etc!!!

If all that was not enough for you in a single app......... Salah Aazedine has raised the bar AGAIN with the addition of yet another cool feature.

I must point out that this new feature is not yet available........ it is in the last stages of Beta Testing.

What I can tell you is that this feature allows you to have your prediction/photograph used as a contact caller id.

For example.......

I know I will be performing for a person in my contact list. My phone is on the table from the start but without any attention being given to it. At ANY time I wish, I bring the conversation around to Mentalism and the ability to reading thoughts. Hopefully they will ask for a demonstration, in which case I would suggest we try something different and have them try and read my mind!!
I explain that I have a picture of a playing card associated to their Contact iD on my phone. Now I go into a FANTASTIC routine called 'SPRINGBOARD' by Michael Murray.....if you don't have it, GO GET IT because it is BRILLIANT THINKING!!! When ready for the revelation, I have them call my mobile number...... They hear my phone ring and see a picture of their playing card with their name.

Salah is also working on other features to upgrade 'HandzOFF' even further........... I am not at liberty to go into any details of what these are...... but ..... even more exciting times are on the horizon!!!!

Regards,

Ian.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » 'Handzoff'........ Simply Brilliant!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL