The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Looking for a specific gaff card, not sure if it exists. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheHbomb
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of TheHbomb
I'm not sure if this gaff exists but I thought I would ask here. I'm looking for a card, let's say a 6 of spades, that has all it's normal pips in the right place, but then has another off suit pip printed on it somewhere, in this case let's say the 6 has a heart on it somewhere. The odd pip is preferably at a diagonal angle and in an odd spot, as though it had just been pressed onto the card. I have seen split cards and the like before but I want a normal card with just the one odd pip printed on. Does anyone know where I can get something like this without having to order a custom gaff?

Colin
Gideon
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
130 Posts

Profile of Gideon
Must it printed? The easist way, split a heart card, cut out a heart and glue to the 6 of spades. More complicated, but not so hard as it seems, inlay the heart in the six of spades.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Just print it on your inkjet printer.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
Have a professional make it for you.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Chris Henderson
View Profile
Special user
Indiana -- Anyone w/ no life would have
563 Posts

Profile of Chris Henderson
Something like this?

"I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief"

--Gerry Spence
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Looking for a specific gaff card, not sure if it exists. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL