The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Banachek 2 DVD set coming soon! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
It's September and Christmas is coming in several months! Any updates?! I'd like this to be under the tree!
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Me,TOO !!!
Been,a long couple of weeks since Zombie's OP! Smile

~G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I think this is going to be one of those platinum releases that anyone that does PK touches is going to want to have.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10618 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Unfortunately it will likely create a trend that will probably result in every amateur magician attempting to do and expose it. I really hope not.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Mindpro, unfortunately, as with most magic, Youtube is filled with amateurs attempting PK touches, etc.. People like things that move and stuff that floats, so hopefully they aren't interested in the boring stuff;-)
Hirwa
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Hirwa
Could be a nice release for Halloween! Can't wait..
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Any news on when this might be released please?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10618 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Mindvention is coming up...
Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
586 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Hi,

This is Rick’s wife, Tammy.

The DVD set featuring my husband and Banachek was originally delayed because of the unexpected release of the Rick’s L&L set. Since then the set has been has been reworked and more material has been added to it. It features routines from both gentlemen and an hour-long discussion about mentalism.

The current delay is due to Rick’s health problems. New difficulties unexpectedly arose in September and Rick had to undergo a very serious operation earlier this month. He is currently recovering but he is certainly having more bad days than good ones. Unfortunately the problems that developed are not ones that can ever be corrected. According to the doctors, they can only be eased a bit and that means that Rick is being forced to learn how to deal with another permanent medical situation. Sadly, this one severely affects everyday life and it will take time to adjust to it.

When Rick’s strength returns, the DVDs and the Special Limited Edition of The Book Of HauntedMagick will be his two main priorities.

We apologize for the delays. Thanks very much for your interest and your patience.

Sincerely,
Tammy Maue
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I am certain that everyone extends their deep regrets that Rick is ill. We all hope and pray he recovers.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2013-10-29 08:05, Rick Maue wrote:
Hi,

The DVD set featuring my husband and Banachek was originally delayed because of the unexpected release of the Rick’s L&L set. Since then the set has been has been reworked and more material has been added to it. It features routines from both gentlemen and an hour-long discussion about mentalism.

The current delay is due to Rick’s health problems. New difficulties unexpectedly arose in September and Rick had to undergo a very serious operation earlier this month. He is currently recovering but he is certainly having more bad days than good ones. Unfortunately the problems that developed are not ones that can ever be corrected. According to the doctors, they can only be eased a bit and that means that Rick is being forced to learn how to deal with another permanent medical situation. Sadly, this one severely affects everyday life and it will take time to adjust to it.

When Rick’s strength returns, the DVDs and the Special Limited Edition of The Book Of HauntedMagick will be his two main priorities.

We apologize for the delays. Thanks very much for your interest and your patience.

Sincerely,
Tammy Maue

Wow - sending best and warmest regards to Rick.

That was very kind of you to take the time to post an update in light of what your family must be going through. Good luck and thank you Tammy...
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
S-Branham
View Profile
Elite user
Folsom, CA
456 Posts

Profile of S-Branham
I saw Banachek's lecture a few years ago in Pittsburgh. It was one of my top 5 lectures of all time and love his Psychological Subtleties book series. This will be on my "must buy" list for sure.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-10-29 08:05, Rick Maue wrote:
Hi,

Sincerely,
Tammy Maue

Tammy, thank you for taking the time to write us about Rick. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know.

Hugs and light to Rick, you and family.
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Indeed, Tammy, please let us know if we can help. Maybe we can set up some sort of donation... I'm certain there are others here who would be able and willing to lend a helping hand.
"The Swan Song" is my last release to the mentalism community. Only a few copies remain!

"Unholy Grail" is now available! Features Perfected Day for Any Date, Ultimate PK Touches, Triple Drawing Duplication, and The Presence (my ghost effect)! Everything is 100% prop-less!

"Tres" LIMITED EDITION e-Book contains my signature "No Touches" PK Touches! Now SOLD OUT!

"Reverie" is for sale! Features extremely strong, 100% prop-less mentalism effects!

"Secret Files" is NOW AVAILABLE directly through me. Contains the EASIEST DAY FOR ANY DATE version!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Banachek 2 DVD set coming soon! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL