The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bitten by Solari Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
I just ordered Bitten by Solari magic and will post a review when it arrives. It looks like one can do this in a serious manner or a comedy way. From the demo it looks pretty easy to work with the cards. The cards look cool with a bat and vampire pics and a kicker ending. Looks like another winner from Bob. I should get this in the nexr few days. It is available now and you can read more about it and see a demo here
http://bobsolarimagic.com/shop/Bitten
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Cards look nicely done. Perhaps a serious presentation for all the Twilight fans would be just the right thing for this new release. Obviously will be many ways to present this one. Waiting on my cards to arrive now. Will follow up when I receive them.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
They did a great job on the trailer. Very creative. That's Howard Baltus narrating. Howard's a very talented artist, musician, all around nice guy.

http://youtu.be/Og5bykWzH0Q?t=19s
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Received my cards today. They are nice. One card actually has 2 "fang" holes in it which wasn't quite clear on the video demo. This is a nice touch. The cards are a nice stock with the backside colors of black and red. This comes with a few pages of handling and script. It also comes with the cards in a vinyl card wallet. Also included is a set of white fang teeth for your mouth like shown in the demo video. The overall package is nice and the routine is topical. This is available at bobsolarimagic.com and is priced right. Recommended.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
The dude has found his niche and he's working it... solid effects...not too difficult to do...but can be elevated by those who wish to...and priced accordingly. The quality is always there, and the price is always fair. He's not the best magician on the block, but every time I see his name, I'm curious to see what's next.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
I got Bitten today and what a great trick. The cards are top quality and the design is great. I love the back design of the cards. The handling is clean and so easy and this can be played as serious or as a comedy bit. Either way it works great. Bob Solari keeps coming up with quality tricks that are affordable and not knuckle busting. His thinking is tremendous. I give this 5 out of 5 stars.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
This will certainly be a winner for Halloween parties and I will be getting this one and really going to dress the drama bit up when I perform it,all the best.
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
I got mine over the weekend...this is a complete effect... like rizzo mentioned you get the CARDS (not cheap plastic, very nice feel and look), the "bitten" card actually has fang holes in it, a vinyl case to carry it in, and the fake vampire teeth...the written instructions are very clear but if you need a "visual" then just watch the demo... easy to do, resets in seconds , easy for a child to follow and highly reccomended..

got mine at http://www.bobsolarimagic.com $19.95

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
I just wanna chime in and say I'm having so much fun with this...the fake vampire teeth at the end is just hilarious and my kids freak out at the end of the effect lol...as for the "real world", I always seem to get people to jump back then laugh instantly...great trick, no cards for the specs to remember or pick,easy to do, different and memorable...

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
digitaltrip
View Profile
Elite user
452 Posts

Profile of digitaltrip
I love Bitten...it's a fun, commercial routine. I especially like that it's a complete, themed packet trick...from the bats to the vampires, ending with the fang card in the spectator's hands, and then ending with the performer showing off his own fangs (built-in misdirection for that too)! As mentioned, this is definitely perfect as a Halloween effect (but obviously can be used anytime). The moves are easy to do, and the cards look great!
lokikross
View Profile
Special user
An Undying Heart of Chaos; Stabbed with
719 Posts

Profile of lokikross
Well there goes 5k. :F

I just had very subtle fangs permanently put in, and I could have just purchased this!!

I even worked for days on a way to make them "appear".

Someone could have told me Smile

;)
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
He may have a few products that he's created that are nice, but I can't support someone who sells Chinese knock offs of items like Quantum Bender. He's been asked repeatedly to stop selling them but has yet to do so. I won't support someone that has poor ethics...
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Great trick, great thinking by Solari and his items are always easy to do. I am not sure about selling knock offs because I see the sharpie bender on just about all the magic sites. I do nt think the one he is selling is a quantum bender. But all the magic shops I have seen are selling some type of sharpie bender. I use 3 of Solaris items all the time and they blow people away. Bitten is just another great item I am using as a comedy presentation. They never see the "fangs" coming.
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Well I purchased this back in May and I have used this quite a bit since then. Now with Halloween coming up in the next few weeks this is in my parlor and walk around. Great quality cards and perfect for this Halloween. Right now it is 10 percent off plus you will get a free trick. Now that is service! This has received highly recommended reviews in Genii, Magic Magazine, and the Linking Ring.......top quality printed cards.
What more can you ask for!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bitten by Solari Magic (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL