The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Dan Harlan lecture SAM 106 Joliet, Illinois June 11th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Snidini
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of Snidini
SAM 106 is PROUD to present an
EXCLUSIVE DAN HARLAN LECTURE
TUESDAY June 11, 7:30pm (Note change of meeting day)
Timbers of Shorewood, 1100 N River Rd
BALLROOM, Shorewood, IL 60404
FREE TO SAM 106 members, GUEST FEE $15
Dan Harlan presents “Turning Tricks into Magic” teaching you how to bring your magic back to life by applying simple, yet powerful techniques. With Harlan’s guidance, you will...
...learn how to unlock your creativity making your magic stand out from the crowd,
...realize how professional preparation allows you to relax and have fun while performing,
...discover that giving your routines relevance forms a strong emotional connection with your audience.
These vital principles of performance will be illustrated and explained through Harlan’s latest original creations.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20507 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Folks, you are in for a real treat! Last fall Dan was here in Alabama and did a fabulous job. If I could be there, You can bet I would be!

ENJOY!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Agreed! Dan does the best presented lecture I have ever seen. It is all solid material, and well-organized. While there are many great lecturers out there, none have the appearance of being as well-rehearsed as Dan's is. True pro.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of Snidini
Thanks for the encouraging comments. Dan has been busy but has taken time out to give us his only Chicago appearance while touring across the US. I will pass these comments on to him. We are looking forward to a great night of magic with his presence and knowledge.

Snidini
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20507 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Was it great? Dan is welcome back here at the ranch anytime he'll come. Catch him when you can!
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Dan Harlan lecture SAM 106 Joliet, Illinois June 11th (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL