The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cameron Francis $4 Download Sale! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
magictaffy
View Profile
New user
Cardiff,Wales.UK
94 Posts

Profile of magictaffy
Cameron, sorry I'm an idiot, found this on your site,looking in all the wrong places!!

Is this available in the UK though?

Thanks,

Paul
Gorecki
View Profile
Loyal user
My servante is currently filled with
268 Posts

Profile of Gorecki
Quote:
On 2013-05-14 15:41, trueinventor wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-05-14 14:11, Gorecki wrote:
Cool sale!

So what would you guys recommend as must-haves, apart from Mind Blasters USA?

Glad you asked that one Gorecki...because I coupled it with Nicolino's comment and decided
I'd better return to Cameron's site and get that one too! Originally I just saw all of the
illusions listed on Mindbalser and my eyes glazed over..."too much to learn" I thought.

Serious silly thinking on my part. Okay, I have to stop buying Cameron stuff now because I'm
down to using my daily coffee allowance. Smile

What else did you get?

(I'm not all that familiar with Cameron's work, hence my queries...)
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
There are demos for almost every effect on the site. Honestly, what you see is what you get with me. I don't do "YouTube only" tricks. I only it out stuff that is practical and can be done for real people.

My biggest influences are Aldo Colombini, Peter Duffie, Richard Sanders, David Acer, Jay Sankey, Stephen Tucker, David Britland (I like quirky magic). If you like any of their material, I think you'll like mine too.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

By the way, a big thank you to all who have pruhased. Thanks for checking out my stuff. I hope you get some use out of it.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
The Card Magic USA book is beyond a steal... I love it.

Aside from that I met Cameron at Magi-Fest during a Penguin shoot, not only is he a cool guy (sadly unlike an idle I met recently) and a very talented magician. Many of the items on his site are beyond worth the $4..

Well wishes,

Six
trueinventor
View Profile
Loyal user
Lynchburg Va
217 Posts

Profile of trueinventor
Quote:
What else did you get?
(I'm not all that familiar with Cameron's work, hence my queries...)

Hi Gorecki, From Cameron I purchased "Nitrate", "Aberrations" "Out/in" "A.C.E."
and after reading this thread a bit more, I will purchase "Mindblasters".

I want to purchase 3 or 4 more but I really do have to watch budget til the end of the month. I've bought "Cameron things" before and very much admire him as a magician and as a person.

I have the same thoughts towards Michael Muldoon and have purchased several of his "6 by Six" DVDs (gifts) and his great "Modern Triumph".---both of the magicians are two very creative and very well thought of fellas.

I really like their magic, and like many of you, I have LOTS of magic I wish I hadn't spent the money on. But where Cameron's magic is concerned: I am searching the couch for hidden change to buy even more. Smile

$4.00 is an INCREDIBLE bargain as others have also noted.

The only...ummm...negative?..I can say about Michael is that I noticed his recommendation of "Card Magic" which made me "just gotta have it now" and
THAT means:

"THERE GOES 2 DAYS OF DUNKIN DONUTS MEDIUM COFFEES FOR ME!" since I will now
divert coffee money to purchase Cameron's "Card Magic".

Michael should, in all fairness, treat me to Dunkin Donuts if I ever have
the blessing and honor of bumping into him on the streets of NY. Smile
Cardmagicdavid
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of Cardmagicdavid
Quote:
Cool sale!

KAPOW a great ebook collaboration with Cameron and Liam Montier lots of cool effects many appeared on there latest 2 disc Dvd set ! 18 is great , DRIVEN impromtu pen through bill , MOMENT'S NOTICE ebooks are great all impromtu card magic get as many as you can Smile
trueinventor
View Profile
Loyal user
Lynchburg Va
217 Posts

Profile of trueinventor
Okay,,I just saw "ZOMBIE LAND" on Cameron's "Moment's Notice 5" and so...
there goes another couple of cups of coffee..gotta get this puppy too. Smile
trueinventor
View Profile
Loyal user
Lynchburg Va
217 Posts

Profile of trueinventor
Quote:
On 2013-05-15 10:48, Cardmagicdavid wrote:
Quote:
Cool sale!

KAPOW a great ebook collaboration with Cameron and Liam Montier lots of cool effects many appeared on there latest 2 disc Dvd set ! 18 is great , DRIVEN impromtu pen through bill , MOMENT'S NOTICE ebooks are great all impromtu card magic get as many as you can Smile

Card Magic: My hands are over my ears and I am shaking my head "NO"...I can't afford it, I can't listen,
stop tormenting my broke self...somebody make it stop! Smile
Gorecki
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of Gorecki
Thanks for all the good pointers, guys.
I ended up getting only Mind Blasters USA and Card Magic USA. I would have gotten more, but I'm running out of time to learn new magic!
I'll take a bigger bite in the next sale. Smile
Xaerius
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Xaerius
Gorecki, looks like you got the 2 ebooks that will take you the longest amount of time to read. Smile

After some thought, I decided to get Card Magic USA, Headroom and More Headroom as well. I feel like I owe Cameron a big, wet, sloopy kiss now.

Nigel
Cardmagicdavid
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-05-15 10:56, trueinventor wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-05-15 10:48, Cardmagicdavid wrote:
Quote:
Cool sale!

Card Magic: My hands are over my ears and I am shaking my head "NO"...I can't afford it, I can't listen,
stop tormenting my broke self...somebody make it stop! Smile

Sorry Trueinventor ! If you could get one of the above go for Kapow Smile
Gorecki
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of Gorecki
Quote:
On 2013-05-15 12:01, Xaerius wrote:
Gorecki, looks like you got the 2 ebooks that will take you the longest amount of time to read. Smile

After some thought, I decided to get Card Magic USA, Headroom and More Headroom as well. I feel like I owe Cameron a big, wet, sloopy kiss now.

Nigel

I know! Smile
But I would have gone for more...
trueinventor
View Profile
Loyal user
Lynchburg Va
217 Posts

Profile of trueinventor
Cardmagic; I lay this tragic and embarrasing "Channel 6" news segment at your doorstep:

"Early this afternoon police were called and had to physically drag an elderly white
male away from the desk of a Wells Fargo loan officer. The suspect left scratch marks
on the loan officer's desk as he tried to prevent his forcible dragging away.

He was overheard by witnesses pleading with the loan officer: "For the love of mercy
Charlie, you've known me for years. I'm good for the $4.00!!...I've just had a run
of bad luck...that's all...GIVE ME THE FREAKIN FOUR!!"

Later when officers were asked if they had a clue as to what unhinged the white elderly
male, Officer Jenkins replied:

"Not really sure...he just cried a bit and kept whispering "Kapow" ...kind of sad to watch,
feel sorry for the guy in a way."
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I bought eight ebooks there a bit earlier today. Might get a few more before Friday too. Smile

Jim
Gorecki
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of Gorecki
Good one, trueinventor. Smile
Cardmagicdavid
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Lol trueinventor , I hope they gave you the $4 in the end Smile
trueinventor
View Profile
Loyal user
Lynchburg Va
217 Posts

Profile of trueinventor
Hi Gorecki and Cardmagic! The guys on the cell block took up a collection and
I got Five dollars and 43 cents...plus 2 cigarettes.

The judge is a fan of magic so I'm out in 30. Still, I would miss the $4.00 sale price if I wait
until I'm released so I'm going to ask my girlfriend to use her credit card and place the order
for Kapow tomorrow! (I will give her the five dollars and change: I never borrow from her;
it's a "build the trust" thing...I'm still "ticked" at Charlie though.)

Let's see: Four Dollars and 30 days...kind of a steep price for KAPOW but...worth it!! Smile
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Thanks everyone for the MASSIVE amount of support! Means a lot! Sale ends tomorrow night at midnight.
MovieMan
View Profile
Special user
569 Posts

Profile of MovieMan
Quote:
On 2013-05-15 11:29, Gorecki wrote:
Thanks for all the good pointers, guys.
I ended up getting only Mind Blasters USA and Card Magic USA. I would have gotten more, but I'm running out of time to learn new magic!
I'll take a bigger bite in the next sale. Smile

Those two don't appear to be on sale. Or am I missing something?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cameron Francis $4 Download Sale! (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL