The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Bewildering Blocks (Cube a Libre) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

towledge
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of towledge
If anyone out there is doing Harries Bewildering blocks (or any other version of the Selbit blocks effect) please PM me on some tech advice.

Thanks.
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1620 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
I had cuba libra 2 years ago. I found it to be too confusing to operate, there were too many things to remember, not to mention the weigh, quite heavy for me.
That is my opinion, others may think different. I try not to carry too much heavy tricks in my case. Working light is the way to go for me.Other than that,
it is a very clever set up.
Richard Lyn
StuBeck
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of StuBeck
I just received my Bewildring Bloks this weekend. I've been toying with it, like it this far. Feel free to email me with any specific questions.

The 'gimmicks'. I've heard feedback that they're not well made and flimsy. Well, you can't throw them aroud and be careless with them, but the'll be fine.

From my limited experimentatioin this weekend, the only thing that I don't particularly care for are the vinyl graphics that are on the tube. Glitter vinyl and fake marble...ug.

So, I chose some plain vinyl that looks less like a magic prop. I thought the days of spray painted dragons and unkown chineese characters on magic props was over.

What I would like to open up is a presentation idea(s) for this piece. I'm not interested in a "now I take these blocks and stack them 6.5.4.3.2.1...and look! They're in the same order...big deal right...any other suggestions.

I thought of routining a story about how my spouse and I are opposite and doing arranging things in different ways, then she arranges them to how 'she' wants them...etc...

Thanks!
Stuart
eb02
View Profile
Special user
679 Posts

Profile of eb02
Hi

I have a Bewildering Blocks from Harries magic from Sweden for sale.
I got it on last FISM and never used it.

PM if you are interesting.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=76
Eran Blizovsky
www.magic4business.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Bewildering Blocks (Cube a Libre) (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL