The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Eisenberg (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Magic Pierre
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of Magic Pierre
Actually, it's a good point: I run across all kinds of people who hate magic, and the reason seems to be that they have been exposed to a LOT of bad magic, so exposing the entire Letterman viewing audience to more bad magic isn't actually helpful, is it?
Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Elite user
Arkansas (WooPigSooie!)
464 Posts

Profile of Stephon Johnson
The point I was trying to make (apparent fail on my part) is that he IS an ACTOR. We talk a lot about being a magician is "an actor playing the part of a magician". You hear that from everyone! So I was only trying to say that it hurts his credibility as an actor to not even be able to improvisationaly show the acting talent that makes up the majority of the skill needed to pull off a good effect. I don't "hate" him for blowing it. I just felt bad that he looked foolish as a magician, and mostly as a skilled ACTOR. SO now when I go see the movie, all I will think during his scenes is "he can't actually do any of that, or even pretend to." Anyway, whatever - if there was nothing to it, there wouldn't be a thread here.
WHAT IF you wake up tomorrow with only the things that you thank God for today?
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4755 Posts

Profile of landmark
Okay, got you, thanks for explaining further.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
He was nervous. Card magic is not easy to perform.
Duderino
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of Duderino
He is doing the same trick in other interviews. Horrible angles. Totally exposing the change. Someone should tell him it is a bad idea. Especially when he does the trick in the film.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Eisenberg (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL