The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Geoff Williams: Pacific Northwest Lecture Tour - June 2013 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5373 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Geoff Williams joins The Can-Am Conjuring Lecture Series in June!

June 5th, 2013 - Calgary, Alberta
June 6th, 2013 - Winnipeg, Manitoba
June 7th, 2013 - Mission, BC
June 8th, 2013 - Seattle, WA
June 9th, 2013 – Eugene, OR
June 13th, 2013 – Portland, OR

SEATTLE INFO:

Shawn O'Donnell's Restaurant
122 128th St. SE, Everett, WA.
NWRF Members: $25
Ring of Smoke $10
General Admission: $30

More info on the Can-Am Conjuring Lecture Series:
http://nwringoffire.com/lecturers.html
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5373 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Today is the day for Geoff in Seattle. Hope to see many of you there!
Lar
View Profile
Veteran user
New Port Richey, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Lar
I was fortunate to see Geoff's Stage Show a few weeks ago.

You guys are in for a real treat. We laughed ourselves silly, a super professional.

Best wishes,
Laurence.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5373 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
The Seattle lecture was terrific, and received rave reviews throughout the Canadian leg of the tour. Two more chances to see him, with the Eugene and Portland appearances. Highly recommended!
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1401 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
Do not believe any of the good things you hear about Geoff. He's a hack. A hack, I tell you.

I also tell you I'm jealous of him...of his abilities, and his completely offbeat sense of humor. I also hate the fact that I do his "Devastation" to, well, devastating effect with layman after layman. And not for a second do I like the fact that hanging with him at conventions like Fechter's is a blast.

Going to his lecture will be a complete and utter waste of time. Unlike you happen to like (for goodness only knows what reason) magic that's well within the reach of most magicians, yet stunningly thought out and deployed.

Oregon magicians, consider yourselves warned. There is still time to flee.
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
Suave Dan
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
656 Posts

Profile of Suave Dan
The Calgary lecture on Wednesday was fantastic!

Geoff has a passion for the craft that we don't often see. His excitement is evident from the first moments of the lecture. Geoff's leture is about quality over quantity. On paper, he shares a lot less effects than most lecturers, but I walked away feeling like I've learned so much more. Geoff shares not only his effects, but a lot of psychology and presentation he's picked up from years of working as a pro.

I won't give anything away, but the final effect he shows off is KILLER! One of the best and most practical things I've seen in a long time.

Geoff seems much more interested in sharing his knowledge than just selling his stuff, which makes for an awesome lecture.

If you have the chance, be sure to see one of Geoff's lectures on this tour, you won't be disappointed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Geoff Williams: Pacific Northwest Lecture Tour - June 2013 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL