The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Moonskin - leather for the Discerning Magician. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

I just want to let you guys know that the enigmatic Moonskin is now working full time for Alchemy Moon.
She is the craftswoman behind the Hedge Tarote and the Sailors Purse.
I now have her working on a whole range of interesting projects, from Kadar cases to AA Wallets, from decidedly bizarre looking Poker card and Tarot Card wraps. Plus (ssssshhhh!) a secret project. The great thing about Moonskins work is that it is all individually crafted and no two pieces are exactly the same. So you are not buying something made in third world sweatshop, these are true collectors pieces. Also, as they are all hand made, you can modify them to suit you - changethe size, the design or add your own monogram. You can even commission your own pieces. Some of the top guys in Bizarre have already commissioned Moonskin, so form a queue!

Get more information here:
http://alchemymoon.wordpress.com/
or contact Alchemy Moon directly (email in sig)

But here are a few piccies to get your mouth watering (you may wish to include other parts of your anatomy free of charge!).

How long have bizarrists been waiting for a Tarot case that looks genuinely aged?

And one which opens out to form a reading mat?

In soft, cloth-like leather too...

I guess the same goes for poker card cases - throw away the cardboard!

That should do for now - but we have AA sets, new Hedge Tarote wraps, DITF wallets, Kadar both (both regular and King Size). Dice cups, scroll wraps and of course 'The Codex Pople'!

Loads more to come too - so keep an eye open.

Moonskin does not want to flood the market, so although we have lots of stock, I will be putting a new item up every week. Otherwise it will all be 'too much' for you all! ;-)
Best keep an eye open on the Alchemy Moon Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/alchemymoonbazaar

We will also be giving some great specials on prototypes and weird stuff that we do not know what to do with......

Any questions, ask away!
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Hoooooooooooooly sugar and spice... beautiful!
I've asked to be banned
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
We will need to see that red one more closely-
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I want them all!!!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
I saw them at Doomsday. They are unbelievable. Let me tell you all a secret: I have commissioned one for my Reading as soon as I saw them. It will have all I want and I can't wait for it to arrive.
Roni
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Great looking ítems, how lonng does it take for a commissioned piece to be made, more or less.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

It all depends what you are looking to have done and how much work Moonskin has. As you can imagine she is being kept pretty busy!
However, you may be surprised - if the item is in stock (and I am building my stock up)it will go out next day.
If I am out of stock, you will be looking at a couple of weeks.
For a special commission, well, it depends what it is. My full body suit took over a month to complete!
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
855 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Quote:
On 2013-05-19 18:32, Christopher Gould wrote:
...My full body suit took over a month to complete!

And drew many admiring glances at Doomsday...
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Beautiful work!!!
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1044 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
I bought a case for my Kadar Kings and its absolutely gorgeous.
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
629 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
Mmmmm leather. I can't decide between a case for my CT and/or DDT, or a pair of ***less chaps. Or a pair of chaps with two pockets for the tarot decks. But side pockets, not back pockets, because then they woudn't be ***less. Unless I keep invisible decks there. Argh, confusion! I'm definitely going to want some card cases.

And chaps.
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I have a dark brown leather wrap just for some battered old cards I use on every now and again...and the leather is of very good quality, looks, feels and smells the part too!

I wont say the part it smells of though...but these are mighty fine pieces of craftsmanship...well, craftswomanship...
I've asked to be banned
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
My Cuss Cards are finally content...in their new wrapping. Last night was the first night I did not hear scratching noises all night coming from the box in which they are kept.
David
Allan Kardek
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto
194 Posts

Profile of Allan Kardek
I just received my soft leather tarot wrap and it's perfect. It can hold my tarot, AA, up to 4 packs of Bicycles in their cases, my DITF Pro photos, Cuss Cards, etc (obviously not all of these at once Smile ).

I agree with Iain, the craftsmanship is marvelous and the smell... oh the smell Smile
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1044 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
I'd ordered a Tarot wrap. Arrived today. It looks very nice. Holds a deck of Tarot nicely and adds to the look of the whole set.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Moonskin - leather for the Discerning Magician. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL