The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » OK lets petition the Lord (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

plink
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of plink
Like most of you I love the Lord and really like magic. Sometimes a tragedy so vast that it goes beyond what we can comprehend happens. The children of God in OK need our prayers to help mend their minds and hearts. They need our care to regain their lives. I'm going to be amazed again when God's love turns this around.
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Amen, Plink...let's all pray for the safety of those in harm's way, the recovery of those injured, and the repose of the souls of those killed.

Eternal Rest grant unto them, O Lord, let Perpetual Light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
610 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Been praying... will continue.
Jamie Doyle

jamiedoyle.com
plink
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of plink
Death toll goes from 51 to 29. Some people say miscount some say thank you Jesus!
Walden
View Profile
New user
Eastern Oklahoma, where my fence has but
59 Posts

Profile of Walden
Thank the Lord for those spared. My sister had us praying yesterday as the niece of the man she is engaged to had texted saying she could see the tornado headed for her, in Moore. She then quit texting and then he saw her building hit on television. After prayer she called and said she was ok, but just shaken up!
Walden
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » OK lets petition the Lord (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL