The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » This looks interesting - The NEW Stealth Belt (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8815 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thought you guys might wanna know about this. It seems really cool and well made. Smile

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S13750

-Mb
*Check out my latest: MBs Mini Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5471 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
This seems like a very cool idea, and it does look well-made and well-engineered.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
ncsteve
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
314 Posts

Profile of ncsteve
Quote:
On 2013-05-22 21:36, Wizard of Oz wrote:
This seems like a very cool idea, and it does look well-made and well-engineered.

I agree with the above but $149 seems a very steep price for what it is.
Herr Brian Tabor
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
726 Posts

Profile of Herr Brian Tabor
Steep indeed. Especially considering you can just buy a few belt pouches and put them on the belt you already wear Smile
bobn3
View Profile
Special user
Wichita, KS
718 Posts

Profile of bobn3
Quote:
On 2013-05-22 18:33, Mb217 wrote:
Thought you guys might wanna know about this. It seems really cool and well made. Smile

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S13750

-Mb

Thanks....I always wanted to be Batman.

Bob Phillips
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1559 Posts

Profile of elimagic
High Caliber Holsters. That's all I'm going to say
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1157 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Velcro is a really bad idea, especially for a belt. It will wear out real fast.
Attachments will come off easily with Velcro if you accidently brush up against something and lose that $300 coin set.
And for $150, I want it to last a life time.
Just some thoughts.

Jerry
MagicJuggler
View Profile
Inner circle
Anchorage, AK
1161 Posts

Profile of MagicJuggler
I agree, velcro no matter how strong gets weaker with use. Especially when in frequent contact with lint and such which gums up the works. I think as a long term holster the High Caliber Holster is a better way to go, especially if you're willing to fork over some cash to get something like this.
Matthew Olsen

www.mattolsenmagic.com

I heard from a friend that anecdotal evidence is actually quite reliable.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I can see how this could be quite useful for freeing up pocket space. You could be loaded for bear and still have your pockets totally free.

For a guy who habitually carries a ton of props on my person, this may not be a bad idea. But the price tag is beyond my reach.

Also, I have to wonder, if you went to grab, say, a deck of cards from somewhere in the proximity of your kidneys and they got a glimpse of the belt, that might seem geeky.

I just don't know.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
milesart
View Profile
Loyal user
Switzerland
214 Posts

Profile of milesart
It's sure practical. but does it look elegant?
RajeshLGov
View Profile
Regular user
India
149 Posts

Profile of RajeshLGov
When we wear a coat/blazer enough pockets are available...why do we need pocket space??"May be vanish an Elephant????" Best Wishes-Raj.
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1421 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
Quote:
On 2014-02-12 07:34, RajeshLGov wrote:
When we wear a coat/blazer enough pockets are available...why do we need pocket space??"May be vanish an Elephant????" Best Wishes-Raj.

If your going to vanish the elephant... use a king size Topit! LOL

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
Codyreese
View Profile
New user
Salt Lake City
56 Posts

Profile of Codyreese
The velcro seems like a half thought out solution...
Bluesman
View Profile
Special user
Florida
569 Posts

Profile of Bluesman
Thanks....I always wanted to be Batman.

Bob Phillips
[/quote]

That was funny. Lol Smile
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Whoo, tough room.
If you want pockets on a belt - visit a law enforcement supply house, you'll know it when you see it - it's to add on existing belt, doesn't have to be braided style.
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1264 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
Want to free up some pocket space? Get one of these Hip Pouches from Ambitious Card:
http://www.theambitiouscard.com/aitem.cfm?itemid=56

I have one, and have used it in festivals when performing walk-around. Holds a fair amount of stuff. I use it to hold my ch*p cup and loads. It works perfectly.

Need a little more room? Get the Parlor Pouch; http://www.theambitiouscard.com/aitem.cfm?itemid=85

These are all great items. They look good, lay close to the body and hold all the stuff you need for strolling.
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
Arkadia
View Profile
Special user
Sweden, Sundsvall
866 Posts

Profile of Arkadia
I am not impressed, and it must be the wors demo ever. To Slow, obvious and I got the feeling that he thought me a fool not to understand what a belt is.
Don't miss out on the great new mentalist magic: www.metalwriting.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » This looks interesting - The NEW Stealth Belt (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL