The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » TeleFoto is AVAILABLE NOW on iPhone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2747 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Dear friends,

The moment that we've all been waiting for . . .

Rostami Magic is proud to introduce the iPhone version of teleFoto:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/telefoto/id649690759?mt=8

Apple just approved teleFoto this morning. (Thank you Apple)
It should take about 4 hours for teleFoto to show up on all of the iTunes stores worldwide.

If you haven't been following the other threads about teleFoto, here's the effect:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN9ijWfhu3E

Imagine a magic app, so advanced . . . They never see your phone!?

You instruct a spectator to go to a web browser on THEIR device (phone/tablet/computer) and type in a short URL.
"These random photo sites are amazing. This site has thousands of random photos".

You instruct another spectator to close your eyes with her hands.
"I want you to make sure I can't see . . . tight on my face . . . REAL TIGHT!"

"Please swipe through those photos and stop at whatever photo you like. You don't have to say anything . . . concentrate on your photo and all of its details".

You are now just standing there, with your eyes closed. You have nothing in your hands, nothing in your ears, you have nothing extra with you.

"Hmmm . . . an image is forming in my mind . . . I see a daytime photo . . . it's of a large structure . . . I see a lot of sky . . . VERY tall . . . I see it!! It's a photo of the Stratosphere tower!!"

The audience gasps . . . She removes her hands from your eyes and the spectator shows a photo of the Stratosphere on HIS PHONE!!!

Features of teleFoto:
• So easy that you'll be doing it in 5 mins.
• Includes written and video instructions.
• Your spectator can be anywhere in the world. If they're on the internet (3G, 4G, LTE, WiFi, etc) it'll work.
• It even works if your spectator is on the phone!
• Your spectator can use ANY device (smartphone, tablet, computer, etc).
• You never touch or see the spectator's device. EVER!
• Perform completely surrounded.
• You can create as many albums of photos as you like.
• These albums can either be populated automatically based on a topic, or upload your own photos (two albums are included, ESP and Vegas).
• You can have as many photos as you like in an album.
• The URL of your album is VERY short and can be easily memorized.
• Perform as often as you like with different photos . . . everyone will swear that you're telepathic.
• You can either perform with nothing or with a notepad. With a notepad you can draw the photo that they're looking at.
• Since these photos are yours . . . create any effect you like . . . products, celebrities, cards, people, places, etc.
• Include a link of these photos anywhere . . . on your website, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• ALL your spectators see is you, standing there, reading their mind! THAT'S IT.

teleFoto is NOT a toy.

It's designed for the professional magician that demands professional quality, AMAZING effect and customizability in a powerful utility that works ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, without ANY props.

The introductory price is $29.99

all the best,
Greg Rostami

Click here to view attached image.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1683 Posts

Profile of celebrity
This is absolutely awesome!

This is the single greatest tool I've bought in a long long time!

Greg you are a ledgend!!!!

:)
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
FredNarlo
View Profile
Veteran user
Been waiting for John Dough for the last
314 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
This is awesome! I'm happy at how easy it is to start doing it almost immediately. I have used the ESP album (included) already a few times on people and it kills. The tutorial video is great and makes this easy to start frying people within minutes! I'll be making my own photo albums of our family vacation later this evening.

Greg, none of your apps have ever disappointed me. You did it AGAIN!
Randy Croucher
View Profile
New user
Camas, WA
43 Posts

Profile of Randy Croucher
Please use this link when sharing so we can see where hits are coming from...

http://bit.ly/teleFotoOnAppStore

Thank you,
-Randy
ace620
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of ace620
It will have missing functionality on iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.

What is the missing functionality, even though it is compatible with iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini?

Any details on this?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2747 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi ace620,

The iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini do not vibrate.

Hence, you'll only be able to see the photos that they are looking at.

Sorry. I wish Apple would have included vibration in those devices.

Our research shows that Android tablets don't have this problem and they do vibrate.
Greg
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1569 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
Yes .. it's too bad Apple doesn't allow access to the custom vibration features of the Operating System via SDK
(yet anyway .. unless you go low level and risk not having your app approved).
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2087 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Yay! I've been waiting for this!!!!
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2087 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I just bought this...
Greg, my New
favorite app, too cool!!
Omg, this is awesome, lol
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Greg, you've done it again! Brilliant. You are a magic app genius Smile

Along with iunlock and ipredict pro, this is in the top 3 apps ever.

So glad you released it. Well done mate Smile

Best
Sean
paulvigil
View Profile
V.I.P.
268 Posts

Profile of paulvigil
If you're reading this now go and buy this app immediately. I've been told the price will soon be more, and at this price it's a freakin' steal. I promise that once you play with it (even with the future price increase!) you'll feel it was dinero well spent; thank me later.
Michael Clifton
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Michael Clifton
Having trouble with this app..all my settings are on...but no communication?? If you have this you will know what I mean..Anyone experiencing this too.
App is therefore frozen..Help anyone?
Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1161 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
I had this happen also. But after a while it started working for me. I don't know why...
Lakewood, Ohio
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2747 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Michael,

I PMd you my phone number.

I'll make it work for you guaranteed.

Greg
Michael Clifton
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Michael Clifton
Ok got this working..my fault I guess but when you sign in make surre you use your code and not gregs. If you have this
you should be able to fathom it out. If not pm me if you have had the same problem. Thanks Greg for the pm it helped!

M
Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2747 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Michael,

I'm glad it's working for you now.

Most of the problems that people have with teleFoto can be solved by reading the instructions.

I'm saying this not to pick on Michael, but to show problems with my design of teleFoto.

The next version of teleFoto will do everything to be as clear as possible, without having to read the manual.

I'm learning from my UI mistakes.
Greg Rostami
Pfauntschi
View Profile
Regular user
Munich/Germany
153 Posts

Profile of Pfauntschi
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but it doesn't work at all :-/
I was very excited about this app... But not one website work... even if I create a new album... I tried it with the iphone, ipad, notebook...
the website doesn' exist.
greg can you give some tips, what I do wrong?
I followed your instructions, but it doesn't work...
looking forward hearing from you (:

Daniel (:
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
826 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
This is absolutely ridiculous. In fact, I can't believe the gall of you people. How dare you make an app so freaking AWESOME and not send me an automatic email so I can purchase this? I haven't been on the Café as much as I should lately and I missed news of this.

It is currently 1:30 am and I can't find anyone online to do this effect on. I had no idea something like this was possible. No hype at all here, but this has raised the bar on what is possible with iPhone magic. I like your other products but this really leaves the realm of any possible way an 'app' could do magic and enters a realm where you are a mentalist who can discern any image a person is visualizing. The phone is not brought into play .. the spectator sees what he believes is real magic.

Buy this right now before it goes up in price or some big name magician buys it and doesn't allow any purchases of it. (Unless you live near me .. then keep your hands off!!)

I believe the best reviews also include some constructive criticism and that is what really sells me on an item. There is absolutely no suggestion I can make to make this effect better. It is perfect.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
Pfauntschi
View Profile
Regular user
Munich/Germany
153 Posts

Profile of Pfauntschi
Hey guys,

I don't know what to do...
there is no way to contact Greg or in other words he doen't answer (but keep replying in the Café)
I have a huge problem with the app. Can some one pm and help me who know about the app!
Thank you guys..

Daniel (:
jjsanvert
View Profile
Special user
Paris, France
582 Posts

Profile of jjsanvert
I have exactly the same problem: I tried to connect to both adresses with my ipad, my pc, my iPhone, and it does not work, the page does not open. I tried to refresh, same result. Then I sent TWO emails to Greg's personal email adress (because his bow is full) two days ago: no answer from him.
Any help from anybody would be much welcome...
JJS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » TeleFoto is AVAILABLE NOW on iPhone (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL