The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » TeleFoto is AVAILABLE NOW on iPhone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
No it don't start from scratch. I delete the preinstalled album from "my" homepage that I create my own album from. IF I uninstall it it dosent get back to scratch.
The problem I have... is that my new albume I create get the same URL as the preinstall album that one I delete and when I open the URL at any outer divice the orgininal preinstall album shows and not mine.

I tryed to find any place there I can change the URL last digit so it become origninal but I cant find it.

I have email grey but I havent got any answer ..
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I tbhink he's been away at Magic Live.
I'm sure he'll be in touch. HJe's a straight up guy.

steve
trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
Thanks
trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
Now we have fixed it...
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1482 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
Quote:
On 2013-08-22 13:03, Michael Daniels wrote:
Is anyone else having problems logging in to the tele-foto.appspot website?

I bought the TeleFoto app yesterday and it works fine with the supplied albums, but I have been unable to login using either the phone or computer in order to upload my own albums.

Possibly I made a mistake writing down my password, but unfortunately there is no "forgot password" link to retrieve this. I received no email confirmation of registration, just the Apple receipt of purchase, and don't know whether a confirmation should have been sent.

Mike

Greg suggested that I uninstall and reinstall the app on the iPhone - this has sorted it. Many thanks Greg.

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » TeleFoto is AVAILABLE NOW on iPhone (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL