The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Epoch by Jamie Daws (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Epoch is a simple move that enables the magician to load a selection from the deck to behind his watch face. This happens under cover of spreading the deck.

The magician has a card selected and lost back into the deck. Seconds later, without any funny moves, the card is found underneath the magicians watch! He then fairly loses it back into the deck and less than a second after, it is seen back underneath the watch of the magician!

Perfect for any coin/card under watch routines.

A simple two phase routine which is fast, baffling and requires next to no misdirection!

This move will hopefully open the doors for many presentational additions and can be added to many of your already existing routines. At any time during your routine, load a card under your own watch during the spreading of a deck between your hands. Its a shocking moment for the spectators and so much fun to perform!

You receive a beautifully produced PDF with HD studio shot images as well as a link to a streaming HD video with two angles and a walkthrough. All of this for £1.99!

This is a great little move that I love performing and I'm sure you will enjoy too!

For more information and to see an example of the photos in the PDF: http://www.jamiedaws.co.uk/Shop_Epoch.html

Best Wishes,

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Nice idea, I have been doing coin under watch for 30 years, I like the card under watch idea, and very good Price.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Coin and Car under watches are literal classics amongst workers! I love performing them!

For the first 5 people who PM me, I would love to send out some review copies to those interested!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Is there a performance video that shows from the spectators point of view? That would be very helpful.
Thanks.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Hey sly

Yeah man. We're working on a real world performance of the move which should be up in the next couple of days!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Quote:
On 2013-05-25 11:23, JamieD wrote:
Hey sly

Yeah man. We're working on a real world performance of the move which should be up in the next couple of days!

Jamie Daws

Great. Thanks.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Awesome review puggo!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
I have been messing around with this move for the past few days and I really like it. I'm a watch fanatic and I always have one on so this is a perfect anytime, anywhere piece to add into my repertoire.

One thing I love about this is how quick the whole thing goes by. It happens very fast and it's a real shock. I particularly love the 2nd phase which kind of kicks them when they are down so to speak. Because of it's speedy nature, this is the perfect little piece to add into any existing routines you have. It will add a nice additional effect with hardly any work at all.

On that note, I learned this move in about 2 minutes. It is EXTREMELY easy to do. The core mechanics are a piece of cake and are very very natural. The move itself is -for all intents and purposes- angle free. It has one very minor spot where the move could be caught but that can be fixed with a simple shift of the body. With the proper misdirection, the spectators will be completely clueless as to what just hit them.

Jamie has given me permission to post a quick performance of the move so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjmXO7BsDXs
geggy
View Profile
Elite user
Brighton UK
485 Posts

Profile of geggy
Very nice M.M........smooth as..
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On 2013-05-28 14:03, geggy wrote:
Very nice M.M........smooth as..

Thank you Greggy. I appreciate that man.
geggy
View Profile
Elite user
Brighton UK
485 Posts

Profile of geggy
Thank-you....
Jamie will be proud of you....LOL...
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Coin and Car under watches are literal classics amongst workers! I love performing them! (jamieD)
WOW !now that's an effect I'd pay to see Jamie
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Looks very nice. Might have to pick this one up.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On 2013-05-28 14:37, emyers99 wrote:
Looks very nice. Might have to pick this one up.

You should! Especially for just £1.99
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Mad did an awesome job in that video! Love it when a performers skill and charisma comes across through video!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On 2013-05-28 17:40, JamieD wrote:
Mad did an awesome job in that video! Love it when a performers skill and charisma comes across through video!

Jamie Daws

Thank you so much Jamie! It means a lot coming from you! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Epoch by Jamie Daws (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL