The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Brand New Anthony Owen Release (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1204 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Got this today! Great effect.

It did take me a couple of hours to open the instructions though Smile

Also, if you are in the UK bear in mind you will need to find a U.S edition of Cosmo.
I was a bit surprised with this as it's primarily a UK product and creator.
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1204 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Just been to 6 Newsagents and can't get a US edition Cosmo in the UK.

Yes, I know I can order one but very frustrating and adds to the cost.
Steve Jones
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Steve Jones
Hi David,

Sorry to hear about your frustration. It is clear in all the advertising that you'll require a US edition of Cosmopolitan and the instructions provide details on how to quickly and easily purchase a copy outside of the USA. I've dropped you a PM because we're looking at the option of offering copies of US Cosmopolitan with the special gimmicks as an additional service to customers. Other dealers outside the US may wish to consider offering the same service.

Best,

Steve
Steve Jones
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Steve Jones
Thought that you might be interested to know that I do now have a limited number of US editions of Cosmo magazine. We'll be adding these to the TVMagic.co.uk site shortly, but in the meantime you can email me via the contact page on TVMagic.co.uk
TheStoner
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of TheStoner
Doesn't US Cosmo come in two sizes - "normal" and "travel"? Might be worth letting people know they need the larger one if they try to source a copy themselves. People selling the magazine on ebay often omit this information on their product listing.
Steve Jones
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Steve Jones
Quote:
On 2013-12-12 05:40, TheStoner wrote:
Doesn't US Cosmo come in two sizes - "normal" and "travel"? Might be worth letting people know they need the larger one if they try to source a copy themselves. People selling the magazine on ebay often omit this information on their product listing.

Thanks TheStoner. I believe that the 'normal' and 'travel' options are only applicable to the UK edition, but perhaps those of you in the US can confirm that is the case.
Steve Jones
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Steve Jones
Obviously no keen American Cosmo readers here!
Steve Jones
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Steve Jones
My understanding is now confirmed that US Cosmo only comes in regular size.
Steve Jones
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Steve Jones
Option to purchase PQP with US Cosmo magazine for UK and Europe customers is now available on TVMagic.co.uk site.
Steve Jones
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Steve Jones
Love this full uncut performance of Anthony's PQP by Magic Geek!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pzLV3pUjsB8

What do you think?
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
He took about a minute and a half to set up. The performance looked good for what it was- Just hanging out with friends.

It would have been more entertaining if he had given the personality questions to his kids; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lnV0cj4pco
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Steve Jones
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Steve Jones
Ha. Those kids are CUTE.

I agree, it is a great demonstration of how well the trick plays in an informal "hanging out with friends" situation.

For a more formal performance demonstration check out the official trailer on YouTube.
Steve Jones
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Steve Jones
Thought you guys might be interested to know that Anthony just tipped to us a great idea for his new PSYCHO QUIZ PREDICTION. Anthony came up with this idea as the result of a recent conversation with his good friend Nicholas Einhorn.

We think this idea opens up a massive possibility for purchasers of the effect. Anthony plans to reveal his new idea as part of his upcoming Tuesday Night Hangout with Murphy's Magic in the very near future.

Watch this space for the announcement of the date.
Steve Jones
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Steve Jones
I can't believe Anthony just tipped this great idea for PQP as part of his Murphy's Magic Hangout. If you missed it check it out when it goes live on YouTube shortly.
Steve Jones
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Steve Jones
Hi folks,

I realised that I never posted the YouTube link to Anthony's Google hangout for Murphy's Magic. During this Anthony demonstrates how PSYCHO QUIZ PREDICTION can be performed live over the internet! Yes a mind reading trick which you can do over a video call - Skype, FaceTime, Google Hangout or Facebook video.

He also reveals a great tip about the trick for those who have already purchased it.

Here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l-5K6m5z-k&sns=em

During the interview he also talks about his work over the past fifteen years as the Executive Producer of The Real Hustle and Derren Brown's TV shows and as the creator and Executive Producer of BBC show Help! My Supply Teacher is Magic and he even drops some hints about his new BBC show Killer Magic.

However if you want to skip straight to the trick it starts at 39.10

PSYCHO QUIZ PREDICTION continues to be available in the UK from TVMagic.co.uk and all your favourite dealers who supply products from Murphy's Magic

PS Also I've just seen the great review in this month's new issue of MAGIC magazine for PSYCHO QUIZ PREDICTION in which they say "a very good trick...beautifully produced...a brilliant principle."
Steve Jones
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Steve Jones
Hi

As a special for this weekend only, ending at midnight GMT on Monday any orders for PSYCHO QUIZ PREDICTION placed through TVMagic.co.uk will receive a free gift worth at least £10. So if you're in the UK OR EUROPE you're basically getting this hot acclaimed new trick for just £10! We're not listing this on the website - it's only a secret thing for you folks on The Café and is for this weekend only or until our very limited stocks are gone.

Also - for those of you who have already purchased it - be sure to check out Anthony's new thought for the effect in the Murphy's hangout on YouTube linked to in my last post and look out for details of an exciting free bonus for previous purchasers
Steve Jones
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Steve Jones
Just a few hours left on the special offer folks. We only have a limited number available so order now if you're considering it.

You'll be charged the full price but we'll throw in a free gift priced £10 - and worth more - when we send your order out to you.
Steve Jones
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Steve Jones
As some people have asked, here's the original Youtube Trailer featuring Chris Cox from BBC's Killer Magic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWJCft-jxjc&sns=em
Suffolk
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of Suffolk
Has anyone else had an issue with the size of the gimmicks?
I have a copy of the effect I bought on pre order & the Dec 2013 FULL SIZED AMERICAN edition of Cosmo.
I have finally sat down to assemble the effect &
the gaffs are smaller than the magazine pages.
Steve Jones
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Steve Jones
Doug and I have been in touch via DM and have resolved this issue to his satisfaction. The instructions make it clear how to construct the gaffs. If anyone else has any issues please contact me in the first instance via DM or via the contact page on the TVMagic.co.uk website.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Brand New Anthony Owen Release (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL