The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sean Goodman - StarStruck (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2575 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
You can only perform this on people that you don't know for sure. Nothing wroung with that but a lot of people in my bar would just say you found out when my birthday was. Looks great but feel I cant use it. Wish I could. Smile
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1431 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
There is also a new and different trick named StarStruck by Jay Sankey...

http://youtu.be/A7HpWKrh7fA

https://www.facebook.com/JaySankeyFan
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2472 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
We have just had this arrive at Saturn Magic http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/new-magic/s......dvd.html

It's a well put together package and easy to do.

The card with the qualities for each star sign is a really great idea making this very commercial, not to mention a fooler as to how you knew which birth sign they were!
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1117 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Thanks Mark. Yes the card makes the handling much easier - it's also a great conversation piece too.
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
923 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
This effect is on my wishlist. "Genetics" is a terrific effect and if this one is as high a quality it's a winner.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
Robert Dean
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Robert Dean
I've had my Starstruck for a couple of months and I love it!! It really does get a strong reaction, thank you Sean
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1206 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Quote:
On May 1, 2014, MR Effecto wrote:
You can only perform this on people that you don't know for sure. Nothing wroung with that but a lot of people in my bar would just say you found out when my birthday was. Looks great but feel I cant use it. Wish I could. Smile

Ah young grasshoppah, but you cahn utilize theess ehffect! Ask the spectator to think of a close friend or family member and their sign.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1117 Posts

Here's a live performance of Starstruck linked in with another of my effects called MagiDate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6mSbEAwyDI
Magically,

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Good talking to you today Sean.

Sent for this & looking forward to receiving it.

Thank you.

Mike Donoghue
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1117 Posts

Thanks Mike - in the post today. Thanks for your support. Any questions, feel free to give me a buzz.
Magically,

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sean Goodman - StarStruck (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.31 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL