The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » My original interpretation of the "Linking Rings" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scelEQblK1s

The last two decades crammed into a little more than four minutes.

I've a deep passion for this magic effect - it was one of the first things I saw being performed at a magic show and I remember it vividly. Ever since I was first taught, I never stopped practicing.

I'm proud of what I've achieved so far, and am well aware 'perfection' is never to be reached - and that is what motivates me to chase after it even further.

Special thanks to Levent for teatching me the "Silent 360" move [~01:03min mark]before pretty much anyone else even knew it existed, as well as for featuring 3 of my original sleights on his "Ultimate gide to the Linking Rings" DVD set. It has not been long since I completely incorporated the "360" into my routine - It took me a long time to reach a performance level with it, and I sincerely hope I made it justice.

Also heartfelt thanks to Jeff McBride for pointing me towards the direction I needed when I first showed him the final draft of what would eventually become my original routine. It humbles me beyond comprehension to have been taught so much by him.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » My original interpretation of the "Linking Rings" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL