We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Handkerchief vanish and appearance via TT - too overexposed to perform? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
vincentmusician
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto
164 Posts

Profile of vincentmusician
I recently added the TT to my Magic to Music Routines. It seems to always get a good reaction. I also use it for Strolling if kids are around. Yes. many things have been exposed. However, if you pick the right audience and perform it well and in an entertaining way, I seem to not get many hecklers saying they know how I do it. Cheers!
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1952 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2013, Caféinst wrote:
I'm beginning to think that the proper way to do this trick is to color the TT green and never show it to the audience. Sort of like regular sleight of hand, pretending to put a coin in one hand while really keeping it in the other hand. There is really no reason to show the TT to the audience, expecting them to overlook it. What is the gain in doing so?

VERNON'S WAS CHROME PLATED.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Handkerchief vanish and appearance via TT - too overexposed to perform? (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL