The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Marketing Lecture at the Magic Castle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
670 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
I was present at the lecture. He did a very good job. There were some heavy hitters in the audience, and they all seemed to appreciate the insight Benji shared. Benji has a very low key way of presenting, both in his lecture and his mentalism performance. I've seen quite a few lectures at the Castle, and he did a commendable job. I think he'll get better as he gains more experience. There were a few things he shared that I didn't know about. Specifically in regards to certain websites that can help with online marketing.

His market is the corporate market, and most of his lecture focused on ways he gets the corporate gigs. According to his lecture, he focusses on getting spin off gigs over getting repeat gigs. He's also very big into taking action and going after the work.

He's still a very young man, and he has a lot to learn, but I think he's on the right track. He's made some mistakes along the way, but who here hasn't? My hope is that he'll take responsibility for some of his less commendable actions. In any case, he seems very driven, and I believe he'll eventually surpass the financial success of most people who post on this forum.

Respectfully,

Lou Serrano
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Thanks Lou for your unbiased review. I think others haven't responded because they're following the "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" but this must really be bugging them as you are very respected in the community.
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
2664 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Thanks Lou. Very kind of you to give an honest review.

Not really a surprise to me that it did go well. Benji is a determined young man that doesn't let the naysayers get in his way.
Certainly he has a lot to learn (don't we all) but there is no reason others still can't learn from his experience and enthusiasm.

Congratulations Benji. Keep on keeping on.

Tom
Do What Others Do And You Will Become Average

The Daycare Magician Book
www.amazekids.com/magic-downloads/childrens-magic-ebooks/the-daycare-magician/

Tom Boleware
www.tomboleware.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Marketing Lecture at the Magic Castle (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL