The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Affordable Straight Jacket Escape (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
I couldn't pass this up...when I saw it I thought it was a typo and decided to jump at it anyway...I've always wanted a straight jacket, but because of the price I stayed away...my thoughts were if I wasn't going to perform with it then at least I can play around with it and worse case scenario I can always frame it and hang it on my wall...anyway I haven't got it yet but the pic looks beautiful... I still can't believe how cheap it was... here's the link: http://bobsolarimagic.com/shop/Affordabl......20Escape ... I paid $89.95 for it and will post more when I get it...I wanted to share this sweet deal with you guys... home page is http://www.bobsolarimagic.com

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Package arrived this morning...this jacket looks better in person... I tried it on and my wife thought I was nuts lol...works good, not difficult to get out of so you don't have to worry about "escaping" just focus everything on your performance...still don't know if I'm going to use it in a show (i'm not an escape artist) but I can already picture it in a glass frame hanging it on my wall...all in all I'm glad I snagged this up, the price was well worth it...great for any escape artist or magic enthusiast or however you spell it...lol

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1355 Posts

Profile of Stucky
Apparently anyone who thinks SJ are expensive have never looked on ebay for one.
Official Thread Killer
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Quote:
On 2013-06-05 19:31, Stucky wrote:
Apparently anyone who thinks SJ are expensive have never looked on ebay for one.

be nice now Stucky lol...

I remember a few years back looking for a gimmicked SJ and was shocked at the prices...thats why I posted about this SJ... still happy with my purchase tho..

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Affordable Straight Jacket Escape (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL