The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Jimmy Fingers at the Grand Canyon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
The OTHER big hole in the desert...

Jimmy Fingers will be performing in the stage show Tuesday through Saturday from 6-10pm in the Wild West Revue and Medicine Show. http://www.bigesteakhouse.com

He promises to not refer to himself in the third person at any point during the performances.

Through August

Jimmy
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Break a leg Jimmy!
Say, "hi" to Bruno and Bizarro for me whilst you are there.

You can get into the Grand Canyon for free if you make friends
with a Navajo. They get in free and can invite guests as well.
I like Free. Have fun Brother!
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of thomasR
That's awesome. Have you played this venue before? Looks very fun.
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Hi, sorry I'm just getting back on here, been SO busy with the show!!! Thanks for the nice words, Bizzaro's back in Vegas, and Bruno will be leaving soon... It's been a BLAST! Great theater, great lights and sound, top notch people to work with. I'm REALLY developing material here, and it's getting tighter and tighter. Had a very few magicians come by, but, mostly tourists! It's so nice to have a brand new audience every night to work on my material in front of. Dream gig, can't wait to see my video of the shows. I've been extended through November, so I'm looking forward to even MORE opportunities to see some of you. Thanks for your interest, Jimmy
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Hi everyone!

I'm thrilled to welcome our new magician to the show, Ace Carter, from Seattle(so he's COOL!). Very creative, funny, grounded and just a great guy! A real pro to work with. Best thoughts to Bruno in his departure from the show to pursue bigger and better things in Vegas. Between all of these guys and Bizzaro, I feel extremely lucky to work with such amazingly professional and considerate performing artists.

Jimmy Fingers
http://www.jimmyfingers.com
scottyocean
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of scottyocean
Wish I could make it to see you Jimmy. Unfortunately I am stuck out east for the rest of the winter. Break a leg buddy!
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Government is closing national parks, and my run is in question. Stay tuned, at this time we're still going, but that might change... Feel free to message me or email me at imagique@gmail.com for current updated info.

Thanks again,

Jimmy
AGMagic
View Profile
Special user
Cailf.
775 Posts

Profile of AGMagic
I wish I had seen this earlier. I just got back from servicing the IMAX theatre in Tusayan, just across the street from Big E. Had I known, I'd have made arrangements to see the show.
Tim Silver - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Magic-Woodshop/122578214436546

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Visualize Whirled Peas!
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Hi everyone!

Our 2013 run at the Big E finishes up on November 23rd. Thanks for all of the support and interest in the venue!

I've been doing Touch of a Demon Ghost for the last few weeks to rave reviews! I also did Kick in the Head for the Halloween show... For the regular shows, the decapitation is just a bit much.

Hope to see you, whether it's over the next few weeks or next season.

Jimmy Fingers
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Hi everyone!

We finish up the season here in the next couple of days, but we will be back this spring with a FULL MAGIC production, not just a part of a variety review. I guess that we done good!

Can't wait to see what we have in store!

See you in the spring here at the Canyon's southern rim,

Jimmy Fingers
http://www.jimmyfingers.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Jimmy Fingers at the Grand Canyon (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL