The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Interest in Skype-conversations on marketing/magic/comedy/acting and so on? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Johannes Lindrupsen
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
111 Posts

Profile of Johannes Lindrupsen
Hey everyone! I do not often post here, but I read a lot on the café and get a lot out of it.
I didn't really know where to post this, so moderators, feel free to move it to a better forum as seems fit!

So, I am a magician, actor and comedian from Norway! Here in Norway there isn't many magicians and even fewer that I feel that I can talk to and have meaningful conversations with.
What I am searching for is people who would like to make a new connection (or more) with the use of Skype!

I really want to find people that will be interested in talking about magic, performance, marketing ideas, acting and comedy, exchange ideas and have fun and informative conversations.
What I hope to get out if this is to make new connections, get inspiration and ideas and just have more fun with my magic.

If you want to speak with me, please let me know! I can help a lot with performance, how to act on stage and how to present magic and comedy as I have been a performer and actor for many, many years and it is my biggest passion in life.

I hope to get some responses and to meet some great new people!

Cheers
-Johannes Lindrupsen
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Great idea PM sent
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Just some food for thought… no biggy, but for this sort of thing, you may wish to explore “Google Hangouts” for several different reasons…

- It also FREE…

BUT, unlike Skype;
- You can record your session ‘if you want to’… (Automatically and free)
- You can have NINE other live ‘video’ chats going all at the same time… (it automatically switches who ever is talking to the MAIN featured screen on top so they can be seen as well… kinda’ cool.)
- Virtually unlimited number of viewers can join in live… (or watch the recording IF recorded)
- Virtually Unlimited number of other live participants can (type) chat during the event itself…
- Can share screen if you want to show anything on your computer to the attendees and other hangout guests
- Can share and show real videos during the live (and recorded) events…

If you are thinking just one, two or three at a time, Skype is just finem but ONLY video with ONE other… otherwise it too is just audio alone.

Either way… Just depends on what you want to do… Google it and see what might be best for you and your desired outcomes.

Enjoy…

Serving You And Your Success,
~ Deano in Reno
<><
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Interest in Skype-conversations on marketing/magic/comedy/acting and so on? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL