The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » New Tom Gagnon Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kentfgunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Merritt Island FL
1639 Posts

Profile of kentfgunn
I know most people think of Tom Gagnon as solely a card guy. His new book "Too Hot for the Devil" is full of some great close-up magic that doesn't use cards!

I have his book Avant-Cards. I just ordered "Too Hot for the Devil". Avant-Cards remains the only great work on the spread control and all of the wonderful variations and routines Tom has devised. You should get that one too!

Tom is one of the world's greatest close-up magicians. I have not read the book. I'd bet the price of the book it will be full of well-thought-out magic. Wait, I did bet. I just ordered the book! I sincerely believe you should too!

KG

PS. Don't know Tom very well. Met him one time in Buffalo. I'm just enthusiastic about his magic.

PPS. http://tomgagnonmagic.com/books-c-1.html
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
I'm one of those, who way back, got to know Tom's coin work before his card work. Plan on picking this one up, just so I can see what a book with 200 pages looks like with over 700 illustrations. Smile
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Thanks for bringing this book to my attention!

I like his work!

RevJohn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » New Tom Gagnon Book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL