The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Bluetooth microphone to pair with Bose Soundlink speaker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of John
I want to use a Bose Soundlink Bluetooth speaker to provide music for my show. My question is - Is there a compatible bluetooth microphone I could use to amplify my voice?

Basically, I am trying to put together a super-portable sound system for small shows.

To complicate matters I would prefer a handheld mic for a variety of reasons - the slightly "retro" and elegant tone of the show, my desire to have a mic stand for the "floating rose", the desire to interview and amplify audience members on occasion.

So my primary interest is just a wireless bluetooth mic to use with a iPod or ipad and Bose Soundlink music system - and then, secondarily, to have it as a"retro" conventional handheld microphone with stand

Any suggestions?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Bluetooth microphone to pair with Bose Soundlink speaker (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL