The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Long Island! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KeithR
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of KeithR
Hey everyone! I'm Keith from Long Island, New York. Just wanted to introduce myself and say I'm really looking forward to being a member of this community. Close-Up Magic is my favorite subject of conversation and I have tried to keep myself well versed in many fields in order to make myself as knowledgeable as possible. I am also slightly OCD when it comes to crediting things I come up with so I am sure I will come here for crediting help. I find myself to be most creative with cards and coins but am really open to trying to deliver the best possible performance no matter the prop. Looking forward to some awesome conversation.

Keith
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome KeithR,

I have CDO. It's like OCD, but in alphabetical order, like it should be ...

Seriously, it's always nice to welcome another Close-Up guy.

-Mary Mowder
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Welcome aboard fellow Long Islander, Queens born and raised till 19 then left for foreign shores. Spent many a summer at Jones Beach. Lots of nice folks here friend. But stay away from the Not So Magical but Still thread for awhile. If you visit it a few times, you'll get my gist.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Keith,
Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 54.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Long Island! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL