The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Into the wild (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ringo
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Ringo
I guess this is the right forum to ask...

Is there anything published by anyone (besides Todd Karrs book for kids) about magic in nature and with natural objects ?

Thanks in advance !
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
A real good place to start would be looking at Rob Chapman's work. I think this will be exactly what you want.
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On 2013-06-07 07:33, Christopher Gould wrote:
A real good place to start would be looking at Rob Chapman's work. I think this will be exactly what you want.

....... Yes, that would be the guy for this. I really like his thinking.......

Ray
Ringo
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Ringo
Thanks a lot. I had never heard of him before.
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
While it's not specifically about magic in nature and with natural objects there are some things in "The Garden of the Strange" by Caleb Strange that you might want to check out.

Fair warning, this book isn't for everyone. Some of it may be considered impractical, but it is inspiring and will make you think about presentation and creativity. It isn't the kind of book you can skim through or read once and decide it isn't for you. It takes 2 or 3 readings to start getting into it and getting the most out of it, at least for me it did.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Into the wild (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL