The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » I desperatly need help please read (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Quote:
On 2013-06-09 02:55, Michael_MacDonald wrote:
I am sitting here reading all of this and am finding it hard to form the words that would describe how I am feeling. you guys are more caring and giving then any other group I have seen to date. when I showed this thread and the others to my wife she started crying. we were soworried we would not be able to afford the trip after paying the lawyer and the therapists. bot of those drained the bank for us....but you guys have given us enough to make a showing for the week that we have to be there.

I am indebted to you....

when I return I will be replacing all the money that was sent to me in a seperate account. I will contact those that sent money and ask them to be on a board to over see the account. the account will be added to by me on a quarterly basis. any others that wish to add to this account can do so. I would like this account to be set aside as a emergency fund for our fellow magi. the board will decide on where the funds go so that no one person has the control.

this will be a start for me in repaying the kindness and love shown to me and my family.

thank you all so much.

Seems we can do real magic!

Good luck for next week Michael - the money is one thing, but we should be casting positive thoughts and spells about the outcome too. Take our good wishes with you.
Steve
[
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
I fly out first thing in the morning, red eye express!

I will be gone for 1 week when I get back I will post details here. I am off to fight for my boy!

thank you again guys you have made a world of difference.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2013-06-09 14:48, Michael_MacDonald wrote:
I fly out first thing in the morning, red eye express!

I will be gone for 1 week when I get back I will post details here. I am off to fight for my boy!

thank you again guys you have made a world of difference.

All the best Michael! Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1315 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
My best wishes for your success and a happy conclusion my friend
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1422 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
My thoughts and prayers are with you Michael. Stay positive.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Quick update, 6 of the 10 interviews done, but the good news is I will be returning to wa with my WHOLE family. the war is not over but this battle it seems is all but won. my son will be safe with me until I have to go back in 2 months. that's when all the reports will be submitted to the court. ill be back in wa on sat morning.

thank you all for the help love and support, it has made a world of difference in our lives.

Michael
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Brilliant news!!!
Congratulations Michael.
[
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Great to hear that man!

All the best for the future, God Bless!
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Thank you guys! we are all exscited to be going home in a couple days. ill post more when we get back
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
354 Posts

Profile of espkeith
Sounds like you're at least moving in the right direction. Great news so far and not a bad Father's Day gift. Have a safe trip back, Michael!
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
509 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Wonderful news, Michael! Mazel Tov!
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Great news, I am so pleased for you.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2158 Posts

Profile of RCP
Fantastic news Michael. Your ex must be a real tool. In Texas for a mother to loose custody of child to an out of state father is a rarity.
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

It is the same in wa, but california has laws all unto themselves. the child should not have been subject to ca laws as he lived in wa for 4 years. but ca claimed jurisdiction so we have to fight this there. but for now I have him and that is enough for me.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4358 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Great news Micheal, and as said ,have a wonderful Father's Day and keep on fighting for him ,all the best wish's in the world

Shane
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
PARTY!!!!! Great news!!! PARRRTY!!!!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6926 Posts

Profile of Dougini
After reading both these threads...I am moved to tears. I know of the LOVE here! I know of the generosity of you folks! The number of members that responded to my disaster was overwhelming! I'll never forget it. I had no idea this world had such people! I don't know how they'd feel about me naming them, so I'll refrain.

Michael, you're in my prayers my friend! I cannot imagine what you are going through! I've never been married or had kids.

Doug
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

My son is here with me now. for now he is safe, for the next couple months at least. the battle is not over but my joy at having him here is beyond words. thank you all again for helping me. I will never forget it.

Michael
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1050 Posts

Profile of NFW
Great news Michael, thanks for the up date..
Kind regards
Dave
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
A collective sigh of relief from all here! That is excellent, truly wonderful news!

You are the type of man who reminds us all what it means to be a father.

Best,

Atlas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » I desperatly need help please read (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL