The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » E-books for Palm Pilot (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Victor Brisbin
View Profile
Elite user
Washington, DC
432 Posts

Profile of Victor Brisbin
Since this is a tech thread, I hope my question fits. If you have used any of the magic e-books on a Palm, I'm curious to know if it has been a good experience. I received a PDA as an early Christmas gift (apparently my wife agreed that I need something I will actually use to stay organized in my increasingly hectic life). It seems to me that it would be very handy to be able to refer to sleights and routines in those moments between shows and appointments.

Thanks in advance for your comments, if you have used one of these devices to further your study and enjoyment of Magic. Smile
"It is better to practice a little than talk a lot." - Muso Kokushi
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4736 Posts

Profile of landmark
At allmagicreader.com you can download some free magic emagazines for your Palm Pilot. See if you like the concept and then go from there when it comes to spending money.

Jack Shalom
Doug Conn
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Doug Conn
I've found a little program called the "Thought Manager" to be invaluable for outlining routines, effects, thoughts, etc. (In fact, it's my favorite palm program).

Learn more here:
http://www.handshigh.com/html/thoughtmanager.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » E-books for Palm Pilot (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL