The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » YouTube Blog on Busking (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WillStelfox
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of WillStelfox
Hey guys, just started a YouTube blog dedicated to busking. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/DcJFYGyTowY
D. Yoder
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of D. Yoder
There are interesting thoughts on the Youtube video. I don't agree with everything in regard to asking or not asking or not asking for money, but it was a good way to start my day with thinking about a new perspective. Thanks for posting.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Thanks Will. Enjoyed the interesting point of view.
Nala Nosmoht
View Profile
Special user
Surrey,B.C. Canada,
638 Posts

Profile of Nala Nosmoht
Will,
I have never liked the "hat pitch" part either, and have dropped it. People are aware of why you're there,... performer,.. hat.. etc. I have found if they like what
you do they pay.
These are different times. There is a lot of plastic in peoples wallets now days. Mine too, when I'm ooht and abooht I don't stuff a lot of
money in my pocket, just a couple of $ and my debit card.
I go out there because I like the challenge and I enjoy the people and enjoy performing. I do pretty well, and yes do get the occasional button, etc.or candy
in my hat but that's okay. Some stop, watch and probably enjoy, but just don't happen to have $ at the moment.
Also I'm 75, and don't have any real pressing financial issues so I guess I can take that attitude.
Break a hat!
gary31525
View Profile
Regular user
Building a fence with
158 Posts

Profile of gary31525
I've watched the DVD and I think it's the best one on busking so far.
David95
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of David95
Will has two more videos on YouTube on busking ideas. His ideas are different don't know if better or not but I like hearing from different buskers and what works for them.
David
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » YouTube Blog on Busking (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL