The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » How irritating is that? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ninjaduffy
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
332 Posts

Profile of ninjaduffy
Hahahahha

A friend of mine grabed my new chop cup..... I wasnt happy.....you can guess what she said...

Anyhow there is always a trick to baffle em.

I like Peter's response too.... cool.

If it happens to me again I will pretend to weep and the man that comes on stage to help James Brown off in a cloak will appear and lead me away.....

I wish.
dreidy
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
156 Posts

Profile of dreidy
I do a lot of magic for the science classes I teach (14 - 17 years olds) and although there is always at least one kid who wants to tell everyone 'how it's done,' in a group of kids it is almost self-fixing. The others will point out the errors in his theory without me doing anything - because they still want to be fooled.

My biggest problem at school is when I show the tricks to the other teachers. There is one teacher in particular who does exactly what V said happened to him. He does it consistently, is wrong 90% of the time, and won't do the trick when you hand him the cards or whatever. I have simply stopped doing tricks when he's around.

David.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » How irritating is that? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL