The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Who has David Regal's "Translocations" set - I have questions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1817 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
I had a problem with the DVD. He replaced it no problem and quickly--very professional.
Tonylew
View Profile
Regular user
Tracy, CA
184 Posts

Profile of Tonylew
I just received Translocations and all the gaffs were in excellent shape. I am surprised that nobody has as yet commented on the difficulty of the routine. It's not intended to work right out of the box. It will take some practice to perform it effortlessly, but the impact of the effect is worth it.
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1584 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Quote:
On 2013-07-08 15:16, Tonylew wrote:
I just received Translocations and all the gaffs were in excellent shape. I am surprised that nobody has as yet commented on the difficulty of the routine. It's not intended to work right out of the box. It will take some practice to perform it effortlessly, but the impact of the effect is worth it.

It's not as difficult as the non-gaffed routine it came from (Kennedy's Translocation).
shakuni
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Translocation is non-gaffed? I think it needs gaffs.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5308 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Original by John Kennedy is not gaffed. Many or most variations I have seen are gaffed, in more than one way. Smile

Jim
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
812 Posts

Profile of e-man
JOHN KENNEDYS requires a [ Smile
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4831 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea 4 Matching Coin and a [ ! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Who has David Regal's "Translocations" set - I have questions (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL