We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Too Hot For The Devil (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Well I said I would take a break from buying another magic book - darn it!
My curiosity got the best of me and just clicked on Paypal w/o hesitation for Tom Gagnon's latest book - Too Hot For The Devil.
I figure why not, I don't smoke, but for others that would be about 8 packs - the difference is obvious.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Hah...that's one way to look at it!!

Mark. Smile
BrandonWilliams
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of BrandonWilliams
I've had a copy for a couple days now. There is some great stuff in it. Gagnon is a beast.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6022 Posts

Profile of motown
Has the book already been released?
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Please see post above yours and I guess I could have just said yes ....yeeeep
HarrisonCarroll
View Profile
V.I.P.
Buffalo, NY
118 Posts

Profile of HarrisonCarroll
Just got my copy of Too Hot for the Devil. Wow! Mr. Gagnon has done it again. Let's start with the book itself. It is high caliber (as one would expect from Gagnon). The cover is high quality linen, a throwback to the treasured books of old. It has a slick dust jacket with really cool artwork. The paper, like everything else, is high quality with a stitch binding. This book will maintain its integrity for a very, very, long time.

Looking inside, it is loaded with some of Gagnon's best work. He gives us further insight into his Spread Controls, along with a host of effects with coins, gaffs, and more. And, it is absolutely loaded with illustrations.

As you can tell, I can't say enough about this book. Gagnon is just one of those rare indiiduals who can do it all. If you don't have this book, I recommend you get it before it goes out of print. As I'm sure it will.
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of rklew64
The reason the book is so impressive is because of Matthew Field. He is the same gentleman who did the production and layout for the Page by Page book. So for me, no hesitation.
Tom Gagnon
View Profile
V.I.P.
261 Posts

Profile of Tom Gagnon
Gents,

While Matthew Field played a large role in Too Hot for the Devil, I personally designed, laid the book out, and was responsible for its production. When it comes to the production of my hard backed books I always go the extra mile---regardless of expense.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6022 Posts

Profile of motown
I love the cover. Waiting to see the rest.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
MField2000
View Profile
Special user
Hastings, East Sussex, England
590 Posts

Profile of MField2000
The tricks and moves are Tom's, the drawings are Tom's, the layout and design are Tom's -- I did some writing, is all. Tom is the man!!
MField2000
View Profile
Special user
Hastings, East Sussex, England
590 Posts

Profile of MField2000
Thanks for the kind words and thoughts, rklew64!
krazykat
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
89 Posts

Profile of krazykat
Is there someone who can give a review of this book?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Too Hot For The Devil (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL