The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Need Help from someone in Bristol, England (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jason Wethington
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, Fl
615 Posts

Profile of Jason Wethington
Hi I am needing detailed information about the city of Bristol that only someone from that area would know. I portray a magician at Walt Disney World that is from Bristol and I need help with my backround. Thanks in advance,
Jason
jonesc2ii
View Profile
Loyal user
Oxford, England
235 Posts

Profile of jonesc2ii
I'm not from Bristol but I lived in Stroud, about thirty miles away for many years and have been to Bristol many times. If I can be of any assistance feel free to PM me. Smile
www.ixyl.co.uk/forums - for when you fancy a debate or a quiet chat.
zenmistress
View Profile
New user
London
34 Posts

Profile of zenmistress
I have had friends and relatives in Bristol over the years, if I can help just shout (pm).

But I'd love to know, WHY Bristol, of all places?? I can think of only one Bristolian wizard.

Derren Does Disney? Hmmm... Smile
Rob
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Rob
Derren's a London boy now.

I am in Bristol. Contact me via http://www.rob-james.com and I will help you if I can.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Need Help from someone in Bristol, England (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL