The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Uninvited Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1315 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
I don't think anyone has mentioned these Topps Uninvited series 2011
these are 10 cards in the series of Haunted places (they are small so close-up use only)
but they are of the type of cigarette cards of Haunted places, hmmm
they are full color and well done, these have to get the creative juices going

http://www.bachelorsgrove.net/bachelors-......ard.html
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1422 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
Thanks for the info.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1752 Posts

Profile of cirrus
You can easily print them out and do a routine with them... some creative men (or women) around here might already have something
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1315 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
I just found a set on line rather than print them as they have info on each of the locations on the backs
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1315 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Ray,
No problem , I try and share the cool stuff when I can
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Septimus Hexx
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Septimus Hexx
Thanks Vlad, beautiful. Just sent from some on Ebay. Mrs Hexx wanted to know what I had sent for and what they were for. Its a difficult concept trying to explain that I got them because at some point if I hadn't I will wish I had and also that I don't know what to do with them yet but I soon will.
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2661 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Note that one of the cards is for the location used in Room Service. F***e this card and you're off to the races.
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
354 Posts

Profile of espkeith
Just saw that location from RS. Nice coincidence (or is it? Smile ). Thanks, Vlad & Tom!
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
888 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
http://www.comc.com/Cards/Baseball/2011/......d_Guests
Just bought the set for $8.22 shipped at this site.
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1315 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
I'm thinking have a box on the table unopened, introduce the cards, have one "freely" selected and that relates to the haunted artifacts that have been sitting in the box on the table from the start,
proving the spirits want you to continue
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2661 Posts

My set arrived in the mail today. These cards are tiny! 1.5"x3"

I don't like that there is info written on the backs. I think plain backs would be better for f**cing purposes. Oh, well a shot of spray paint might fix that.

5 of the cards depict ordinary looking houses. I was thinking some of these could be used for an effect which doesn't involve a f***e: a variation on Ted Karmilovich's "SENSE-sations!" (MAGICK #425 July 14. 1989). The spec is given several envelopes, each one containing a photo of one of these houses (with no identifying information). She is asked which envelope gives her a negative feeling (maybe even have her use a pendulum). You open the other envelopes and show they each contain only a photograph of "an ordinary house." You open the selected envelope and show that, besides the photo, it also includes the Uninvited Guest card associated with that particular house. You can have the spec read aloud the info on the back.

You then take out an artifact (locket, doll, book) purported to have come from this house and you're off to the races.

I might not use the Amityville Horror house because I think it may be recognizable to many. Depending on where you live, some of the other houses might also be recognized.
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1315 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
If the size is an issue you could scan them and enlarge (then print on normal card stock)
just an idea
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2661 Posts

Actually, the small size makes them easy to p**m.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Uninvited Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL