The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Canada (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1924 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Hi, I am new to the Café, and, like Mcdonald's slogan, "I'm lovin' it!". Thank you to the people who started this forum. THANK YOU!!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Magic KL,

What kind of Magic do you like?

How did you get into Magic?

Introduce yourself.

-Mary Mowder
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1924 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Thank you, Mary. I do close-up most of the time, and stage once in a while. I like all magic tricks, except for rope magic.

When I was younger, I watched a lot of magic shows on TV and youtube. Then, I realized that I could do some of the tricks myself, and that is how I got started. I read all the magic books at the local libraries, and I kept on sending in requests to ask them to buy more books and DVDs. haha.
MagicMatt629
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of MagicMatt629
Hi Magic KL, As you can see I am brand new to the Café as well. I can't believe I've been missing out on this site all these years. I've learned so much in the past few days and everyone is extremely friendly. You'll quickly find yourself becoming a much better magician by being in this community!
#BelieveTheImpossible

www.facebook.com/MattThomasMagic
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi KL,
Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 54.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1924 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Thank you, MagicMatt629 and TORA. I love this forum! It is a great place for real magicians! I always wanted to share my thoughts about magic, but couldn't do it with friends and family members. They just want to know the secrets... I will, for sure, come here a lot. ^.^
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Canada (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL