The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Western Australia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sidtheclown
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of sidtheclown
Hi guys.im from perth australia. looking for guidance, tips, training etc . Fairly new to.magic, been checking the site and wanted to join. such great stuff on here. trying to find mentors n new friends in magic and related arts as no one around me seems to.be into it! I love it but perth is hard to find fellow enthusiasts to talk magic. anyway hello fr me and looking forward to being a part of a great community!! Cheers Smile
FlightRisk
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
290 Posts

Profile of FlightRisk
We welcome you from the other side of the planet! Find your favorite groups and start a conversation.
sidtheclown
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of sidtheclown
Thanx FlightRisk!!
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
G'day Sid

Welcome to the Café - I look forward to reading your contributions to discussions.

I am located on the other side of Oz - Crescent Head (1/2 way between Sydney and Brisbane on the coast).

Tell us a bit more about what your interests are - by your Café name it sounds like you might be into performing for younger audiences with a bit of dangerous comedy.

Bob Latta (aka Troppo Bob)
sidtheclown
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of sidtheclown
Hi bob. Sorry not kid friendly really. Prefer more adult orientated stuff, bit of the bizarre, strange and dark humour. Not into the ghost type stuff just stuff that shocks,spins people out, politically incorrect jokes and comments, bit of circus and allied arts mixed in. I like the idea of magic and performance that makes you go WTF? Whether its street or on stage. Im still in planning stages but that's ultimately it! Imagine you mixed jack sparrow and heath ledgers joker with a touch of mad hatter and a large pinch of strange
jimmyjohn123
View Profile

Southern California
0 Posts

Profile of jimmyjohn123
Welcome Sid! Australia is a little tough because of the cost of magic items. The good news is you can do some astonishing stuff with just a (plain) deck of cards, some coins & a few good DVDs or books. The other good news is there are a lot of friendly folks here that will help you, be friends with you, and provide some great advice. Sounds like you should concentrate on street magic & just get out there and DO IT!
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
G'day Sid
I like the the description of your complex character.
Bob
sidtheclown
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of sidtheclown
Thanx jimmyjohn123 yeah it is hard and expensive but worth it! Just got 2 decks, an ellusionist and a theory11 deck. $17.99! But they are great cards. I do prefer the street magic, a lot more approachable. Thanx Smile
sidtheclown
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of sidtheclown
Thanks bob. More to it but ill keep it to myself until I work on it more and ill put a video link. The character is a twisted, fictional version of myself. Ive been working on since last year. Seems to coming together on its own. Cant wait to get out there eventually!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome sidtheclown,

Best of luck on your path...I guess LOL

-Mary Mowder
sylmagic
View Profile
New user
France
22 Posts

Profile of sylmagic
I Ozzy Friend!
Lucky you to live in the most magical land!
Success in your shows!!
htmagic
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
50 Posts

Profile of htmagic
Hi sidtheclown,

Welcome from the other side of the big pond!
This forum is a good place to start, then get DVDs and videos of the things you want to perform.
Then practice, practice, practice.

Good luck!
May the FORCE be with you and have a magical day!

MagicBill

High-Tech Magic
http://www.high-techmagic.com/
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi sid,
Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 54.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Western Australia (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL