The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello From France (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joseph Debever
View Profile
New user
France
12 Posts

Profile of Joseph Debever
Hello,

My name is Joseph Debever, I come from Nancy, France (so excuse me in advance for the possible spelling errors Smile)and it's been a long time that I follow the Magicafe Forum wich I think is the most interesting on the net. It's often here that I founded my answer on my most specific interogations. So I decided to take the plunge to participate to the chat, debate and animation of the forum.

My brother showed me the first impressive close-up trick with the classic hankerchief disparition when I was 15. It was my first contact to magic, but I really began to practice three years later when I founded myself completely fooled watching on Youtube the cards manipulation act of Jeff Mc Bride on Word Greatest Magic.

You can watch the style of magic I like to do now by clicking on my website link below!

http://josephdebever.com/

See you soon on the Magicafe!
Torquay22
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of Torquay22
Bonjour
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Joseph Debever.

Nice work on your website.

-Mary Mowder
sylmagic
View Profile
New user
France
22 Posts

Profile of sylmagic
Salut Joseph!
Bienvenue sur le site!
Je suis un collegue magico du sud de la France!
Beau travail de manip sur ton site!!!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Joseph,
First of all do nor worry about spelling or grammatical mistakes. Most of the members-like me- are not native speakers. We all do mistakes. Nevertheless help is offered always when somebody needs it. Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 54.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello From France (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL