The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Crusade - A Mind Reader's ACAAN (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..21~22~23~24~25 [Next]
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
GREECE
257 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
To Atlas (another greek word, he, he, he...)

Because I think that you have somehow missed my latest post to you like my other two ones,
here are once more my request.


In regards to your upcoming work "TRAIN TRACKING" that you mentioned in your latest post to me,
would you be so kind to tell me any details about your new project?

For example, the possible date of release, a few details about the plot or simply
the general concept of your new effect?

You could also PM me if that fits you better.

Either path you choose to inform me about, I'll be fine with it.

Warmest regards,
Andrew K.
"Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life". BERTOLT BRECHT
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
GREECE
257 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2014, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2014, Garbo wrote:
I think it was a great acknowledgment to U F Grants OOTW - which incidentally cost me £1.81 - so both effects cost me £18.04
I wonder what the significance of that number is......?

The significance of that number is that David Berglas originally came up with the idea for the ACAAN plot at 18:04 on a rainy Thursday evening Smile

Mark


That's why life can be so wonderful. Because there are human beings such as Mark who have such a great sense of humor.
"Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life". BERTOLT BRECHT
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2077 Posts

Profile of yachanin
I had the opportunity to perform The Crusade this afternoon for a couple students and it killed (as always)! The shout of, "Get the h@ll out of here," was easily heard across the room and a number of people looked to see what the commotion was all about Smile It's always a great feeling...

Regards, Steve
Garbo
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Garbo
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2014, Andrew J. K. wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2014, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2014, Garbo wrote:
I think it was a great acknowledgment to U F Grants OOTW - which incidentally cost me £1.81 - so both effects cost me £18.04
I wonder what the significance of that number is......?

The significance of that number is that David Berglas originally came up with the idea for the ACAAN plot at 18:04 on a rainy Thursday evening Smile

Mark


That's why life can be so wonderful. Because there are human beings such as Mark who have such a great sense of humor.


Haha! I was trying to think of a "witty" comment to add to my significance quote. I even google the year 1804 to see (hope) something exciting/funny/magical happened that year!!

Andrew, I was only making comments to try and lighten the mood in here - it wasn't a "dig" at you.
I actually love the effect/routine and think the reduction to $27 to enable people to purchase OOTW was very thoughtful and actually generous.

I WAS being sarcastic and trying to be funny with my last few posts Smile

Hope I didn't cause any offence - it was just a joke. Maybe in the context of things it was badly timed, if so I apologise.

For anyone that reads this post, I will NEVER create an argument, disrespect anyone, speak out if turn etc etc etc - I am here to learn, have fun, and have a laugh. If I make a comment that seems offensive, it will be a simple misunderstanding due to the written word where emotions can't be expressed as easily as in person.

Hope you are all good.

Dave. Smile
x

Ps - sorry fir any typos, using my phone.
;)
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
GREECE
257 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2014, Garbo wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2014, Andrew J. K. wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2014, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2014, Garbo wrote:
I think it was a great acknowledgment to U F Grants OOTW - which incidentally cost me £1.81 - so both effects cost me £18.04
I wonder what the significance of that number is......?

The significance of that number is that David Berglas originally came up with the idea for the ACAAN plot at 18:04 on a rainy Thursday evening Smile

Mark


That's why life can be so wonderful. Because there are human beings such as Mark who have such a great sense of humor.


Haha! I was trying to think of a "witty" comment to add to my significance quote. I even google the year 1804 to see (hope) something exciting/funny/magical happened that year!!

Andrew, I was only making comments to try and lighten the mood in here - it wasn't a "dig" at you.
I actually love the effect/routine and think the reduction to $27 to enable people to purchase OOTW was very thoughtful and actually generous.

I WAS being sarcastic and trying to be funny with my last few posts Smile

Hope I didn't cause any offence - it was just a joke. Maybe in the context of things it was badly timed, if so I apologise.

For anyone that reads this post, I will NEVER create an argument, disrespect anyone, speak out if turn etc etc etc - I am here to learn, have fun, and have a laugh. If I make a comment that seems offensive, it will be a simple misunderstanding due to the written word where emotions can't be expressed as easily as in person.

Hope you are all good.

Dave. Smile
x

Ps - sorry fir any typos, using my phone.
;)


Thanks for clarifying things and your kind words as well, Dave.

And you honestly, didn't cause any offence.

I was the one that misinterpreted your wording.

As you probably know, English isn't my mother tongue and I mostly don't understand several
English idioms or similar phrases wich are expressed with a humorous sense.

However I'm trying hard to express myself in english as correct as it gets
by avoiding to make any spelling or grammar error.

And I'm trying as well to make my phrasing to make sense.

Hope my english is understanable at a satisfied level by the most members or visitors of the Cafi.

All the best,
Andrew
"Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life". BERTOLT BRECHT
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1306 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Well, I was a bit late to this game, but I recently purchased this from Atlas' site, and I am blown away! Talk about a hard hitting effect that is easy (from a technical standpoint). Atlas and Andrew really know how to take a basically self-working effect, weave in a brilliant presentational aspect, and slay people! I've only performed it once so far, for some friends who are quick to tell me if something sucks, and I still have to smooth out and "own" the presentation a bit, but they were speechless at the turnover. I know I should have acquired this sooner, given that Atlas' The Prodigal transformed my paradigm around PA's, but... I guess some are slower on the uptake.

For anyone still on the fence, I HIGHLY recommend this as a completely impromptu, simple, and devastating ACAAN.

Seth
neurostand
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of neurostand
Same here, late to this game, but still: This effect is just brilliant, got nothing but great reactions so far. I only changed one element of the plot - the justification for how the numbers are chosen. I don't think the suggested idea would ever cause any problems, but nevertheless I'm more comfortable with a different approach.
cardnerd
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of cardnerd
Really good ACAAN, and to be honest the best part of all is they lay out all the performance patter for you if you so choose to use it. It really amazes the socks off of people.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1402 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Hey guys, can I know if absolutely no forces (pshychogica too) are involved? Do you ask something to the participants to 'fish' infos?

Thanks for your answer =)
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
PM
Lar
View Profile
Veteran user
New Port Richey, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Lar
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2015, Ceierry wrote:
Hey guys, can I know if absolutely no forces (pshychogica too) are involved? Do you ask something to the participants to 'fish' infos?


There are no psychological forces or 'fishing' in Crusade.

Cheers,
Lar.
geggy
View Profile
Loyal user
Brighton UK
257 Posts

Profile of geggy
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2015, Ceierry wrote:
Hey guys, can I know if absolutely no forces (pshychogica too) are involved? Do you ask something to the participants to 'fish' infos?

Thanks for your answer =)


Get it. . . . .its fantastic, , , you will love it.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1402 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
I don't have a lot of money at this moment..
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
PM
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5035 Posts

Profile of RNK
I have to concur- Crusade is fantastic. A real mind blower for the layman.

RNK
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1402 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Is this full hands off?
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
PM
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1683 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2015, Ceierry wrote:
Is this full hands off?


No but this is one of my go to effects to totally amaze two people.
Steve Suss
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Steve Suss
I also love this. Lars handling makes this perfect. I've also found it goes very well with Smyths Myth as a prequel. The two together strengthen each other.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1084 Posts

Profile of rasp
Michael Murray also has a very good one on one presentation and handling.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1402 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Is it included in the .PDF in PenguinMagic ?

I mean, if I purchase from Penguin Magic, it come with the Mr Murray handling too? Smile
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
PM
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
3103
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
No - the additional material is only available through my website (see the link in my signature).

Best,

Atlas
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1402 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Price $31.00 + $5.00 for Shipping

Thinked it was an E-book.

It's hard copy now?
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
PM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Crusade - A Mind Reader's ACAAN (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..21~22~23~24~25 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL