The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Crusade - A Mind Reader's ACAAN (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1432 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2020, Wravyn wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2017, Ignaz wrote:
Hello! The Crusade was released June 28th 2013... I love it!

But I wonder, were there any improvments to this routine in these 3 and a half years? (I ask beside the Supplement released).

A better handling? Any kind of improvment in the method? Or any new effect, similar, which started right where The Crusade left?

A fantastic and very easy ACAAN. No doubt it is a great work from Atlas Brookings and Andrew Brown. My respects and regards to them.

Thanks

It seems like I read somewhere that a handling for this can be performed for one person, which Atlas and Andrew produced. I do not remember the title though.

Here ya go: "Doctor Jones"
https://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopi......start=40
a brown 1968
View Profile
Elite user
441 Posts

Profile of a brown 1968
Please note

The Doctor Jones is not part of the sale offer

regards

Andrew
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1022 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Thanks for reminding me about this! Since I got this when it was first released, Inject has come along.... This, in conjunction with a marked deck and this effect will be a killer! Can't wait to do it tomorrow night BOOOOM
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2099 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Thank you Nathan.
bosami
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of bosami
Quote:
On Jan 29, 2020, a brown 1968 wrote:
One of the nicest aspects of creating the Crusade was meeting people and hearing how they enjoyed performing the Crusade . I still can't believe how long this thread is and all the positive feedback .

I never dreamed that the effect I created , which Atlas then honed and fined tuned through many gigs would be a hit .

Outside my love for creating magic and mentalism effects , I support the education of a family in Asia . In this regard I need to raise additional funds in a short period of time .

Therefore for a period of 2 weeks here on the Café first . The EBOOK of the Crusade will be reduced from $27 to $9 !! - Atlas has already agreed, being the good guy he is for his share of proceeds to go towards the education fund as will mine.

IF you want to buy a copy of the ebook please PM me

Below are the last 2 reviews on penguin magic - the penguin rating is 5 stars

This is one of the best nearly Handsoff Card Routine I ever read.
I love this roten!!!

Yesterday I bought CRUSADE from Penguin. What a great routine this is!
A lot of audience participation and the best ACAAN routine I ever read.

regards

Andrew Brown

I am late to the party on this one - but thank goodness I finally made it. What an amazing effect and routine for an absolute steal.
...forever curious
kebmo3108
View Profile
New user
Austria
67 Posts

Profile of kebmo3108
It is talked about Lars´ handling a lot here. I think Crusade is awesome but would be interested in this mysterious "Lars Handling" , I looked through the thread but couldn't find a description what it is and it's not in the manuscript I downloaded either. Could someone advise. Thanks Klaus
ltrblst
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of ltrblst
Is there a video of the performance of "The Crusade" floating around?

I searched but found nothing.
-- Lut
MC Mirak
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of MC Mirak
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2020, kebmo3108 wrote:
It is talked about Lars´ handling a lot here. I think Crusade is awesome but would be interested in this mysterious "Lars Handling" , I looked through the thread but couldn't find a description what it is and it's not in the manuscript I downloaded either. Could someone advise. Thanks Klaus

I own the hard copy of The Crusade. Lar's effect is right there. It's listed in the table of contents on page 77 but is actually on page 75 (it's "THE METHOD" that doesn't have as many pages as the TOC indicates if anyone is curious).

It's not in the pdf? Interesting. I personally like Michael Murray's handling, even with 2 people.
ipe
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of ipe
Does anyone also has John Bannon's "Cross Purposes" (Move Zero vol.3)? I think it has streamlined the method of "The Crusade". What do you think?
What would a real mindreader do?
MC Mirak
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of MC Mirak
Quote:
On Jul 28, 2020, ipe wrote:
Does anyone also has John Bannon's "Cross Purposes" (Move Zero vol.3)? I think it has streamlined the method of "The Crusade". What do you think?

I actually have in my notes about "Cross Purposes" (from Destination Zero, not the Move Zero DVDs) that it is very similar to "The Crusade". I still prefer the Michael Murray handling with some slight modifications.
ltrblst
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of ltrblst
Quote:
On Jul 28, 2020, ltrblst wrote:

Still looking for some video demonstration...
-- Lut
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5041 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2020, ltrblst wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 28, 2020, ltrblst wrote:

Still looking for some video demonstration...

I don't think there is but that shouldn't deter you from purchasing it!
a brown 1968
View Profile
Elite user
441 Posts

Profile of a brown 1968
It’s been a few years since the book and ebook versions were released , checking to see if there is interest if Atlas and I put together a video version of the Crusade to purchase ?

Andrew
ltrblst
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of ltrblst
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2020, a brown 1968 wrote:
It’s been a few years since the book and ebook versions were released , checking to see if there is interest if Atlas and I put together a video version of the Crusade to purchase ?

Andrew

I would be definitely interested.

Also I'd like to see a video of the performance or some demo, even if not complete, just to get a good idea of the product.
-- Lut
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Crusade - A Mind Reader's ACAAN (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL