The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Looking for a Glorpy (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
frankstevensmagic
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of frankstevensmagic
Lynetta Welch has the best I've ever seen!

Frank
malaki
View Profile
Elite user
490 Posts

Profile of malaki
Yes, this is an old thread, but I just now found it.

I have been using Hyrum for 40 years, for that is the only version that was available in Oklahoma City's few brick & morter magic shops.
The first thing that I do when I get a new one is to remove the gimmick and install it into a silk that is NOT bright red & green paisley (or polyester, for that matter). Once installed into a normal looking silk, it works the same and no one knows, upon site of the hank, what it is. I tend to lean toward the pocket silk handkerchiefs who's design are divided into quarters. It makes finding the correct corner much easier during performance.

This is a very deceptive effect. I have literally had people scream and run away when it makes it's first jump. Excellent for Halloween, when the "veil between worlds" is at it's thinnest....
; )
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
I’ve used glorpy and hyrum, and I would recommend glorpy: the fabric is slicker than hyrum, and therefore moves more smoothly.
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Looking for a Glorpy (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL